10 man raiding?!?

Hey all.

I am wondering if anyone knows of smaller heroic raid teams. I know small player numbers can make some fights more challenging and there is also slightly less loot.

I personally much prefer a smaller team. There is more comradery and I dont have to turn my graphic settings down.

I am either looking to join a smaller team or gauge to see if there is any interest from others.

Thanks for the reading and hopefully I hear from others with a similar interest.

My btag is Aspiring#1154

Hey Allivve,

Do you happen to have any interest in Mythic+ too? I’ve found that many of us who once enjoyed the smaller heroic setups from past expansion have thoroughly enjoyed pushing keystones with a close knit group of people. That being said, if you’re interested in taking a leap, our community is always willing to help teach new or returning players the ropes!

Our guild is also branching back out to raiding in 8.3 as most of us are ex-mythic raiders that now want to clear heroic and maybe dabble in some mythic if we get the right people. (Both teams will be sub 14 people) We do have two +one+ night raid teams and are generally active from 8p.m. EST to 4a.m. EST every day of the week.

Here’s my original post:

Hi there!

I run a guild on Draka/Suramar. We are a smaller end guild building a raid group. We currently have about 12 raiders at the moment and would like a couple more. We raid fridays at 9pm est right now and in 8.3 will be adding another day.

I added you to battle net Alikona#11551 is me. You can also reach me on discord Dem#5747 if you like! Hope to hear from you soon! <3

I am interested in 10 man raiding. I miss the days of my 10 man team in Wrath and would like to join or start a group. I currently have a 438 Holy Priest and 426 Holy Paladin. Hit me up!