10 hrs, Still no Armory Update

Trying to perform simulations on my dps but this relies heavily on the armory being updated.

It hasnt updated in the last 10 hours? Why and is there a faster way to do this?

Not really a fool proof method to force an update, no.

You could try changing your password. That does sometimes help, but it’s not guaranteed.

Other than signing in, then fully logging out - both game and launcher, that is the method that has the best chance. There is B.net maintenance this morning, might want to wait for that to end. I’d also try a different browser clear your cookies/cache - just to rule out old info isn’t hanging, but that isn’t as likely.

5 Likes

Consider the armory to be in a perpetual beta-state.

Try changing your password. Or better yet if you’re going to sim use the simc addon instead of relying on armory which is very volatile data and often stale. These forums will give credence to that as some of my characters show up on forums as in a guild which I’ve not been in for 6 months +

5 Likes

Definately use SIMC. This will allow you to swap around pieces of gear and run sims of each of them. The armory often doesn’t update fast enough to accomplish this.

1 Like