10% DR is going to kill what's left of Alliance

As someone who does wpvp more instead of bgs this is good for me also, not only horde

2 Likes

The fact that they changed it to 25% in the first place is a blatant example of Blizzard’s Alliance bias.

Or they don’t care about classic enough to actually fix anything for either faction. That’s also an option.

1 Like

A) Majority of pvp servers are Horde dominated by a huge margin
B) This is the exception, not the rule
C) Explain, because I think expecting an entire faction to leave a server is utterly ridiculous.

3 Likes

Looks like Pagle and all the other PvE servers are about to get another big salvo of refugees.

3 Likes

Honestly, if you are still on a server where your faction is drastically out numbered, I have no sympathy for you.

You have the means to solve your problem. Solve it. Stop being a baby, grow up and transfer off the damn server.

I don’t care about whatever friendships you’ve made.
I don’t care if you think you can’t afford the cost or feel you shouldn’t have too.
I don’t care if you don’t want to reroll.
I don’t care if you come up with any other lame excuse for not taking matters into your own hands and just get off the damn server.

Either transfer or reroll.

6 Likes

I don’t get it. It’s not like the hordes camping BRD used to say “Well, we kill that poor ally 4 times, it dont give us anything anymore, let him pass”

They used to kill you all they can and still will do it.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s because i think your opinion is worthless and that you have no idea with regards to the issues that Alliance face on PvP Servers.

1 Like

Actually yeah, most are interested in Honor per Hour. Very few do it for fun anymore. Some do but most don’t.

1 Like

Dude, I love you. You put into words, better than I could, what I have always felt about ganking/being ganked.

I don’t think this is necessarily valid…I am on Rattlegore PvP as alliance…survived P2 but it almost made me quit…now I have settled into a guild I really enjoy raiding with, but that doesn’t mean I want to go back to how terrible P2 was prior to BGs…

Sure we know how bad it can be…but us making it through that without transferring doesn’t mean we deserve to be thrown back into that situation, which is now amplified by the decreased honor reduction per kill.

2 Likes

I agree. This change feels like a money grab by getting more people to purchase transfers.

1 Like

Which would simultaneously widen the faction imbalance AND/OR drive players to retail which is far more monetized…

You wanted classic, suck it up.

Okay retail.

2 Likes

This change does nothing to wPvP.

No horde player is sitting there in BRM going, “oh well already got this guy guess I won’t kill him now he’s only worth 50% honor.”

Likewise, no res-walking player is sitting around waiting to die until they’re honorless.

This particular change very slightly changes the honor incentives in wPvP in a way that doesn’t matter because it’s still far more beneficial to get honor in BGs.

The reason you get camped isn’t because of the honor you’re worth, but because we have long queues and people want to fill the gaps. If you want to solve that then queue up for BGs more from the Alliance side.

3 Likes

Right! What a coincidence that it was done right after the launch of 8.3.

2 Likes

Oh look at what dropped with 8.3…another Mount to provide incentive for a 6 month subscription…when there is maybe a month worth of content in 8.3…

I hope you guys are wrong …

I don’t agree. It’s all about min/max honor, and less DR means now there will be way more incentive to camp

They should limit 10% DR to battlegrounds only. The point was to disincentive the strategy of rushing wins in 6 minutes as doing PVP will actually be a better method of gaining honor.

It didn’t need to apply to wpvp.

6 Likes