1 Tank, 2 Healer's, 2 DPS LF raiding guild

Hey the 5 of us of are looking for a new home for 9.1

Server: Area-52 (Not looking to transfer)
Faction: Horde (Staying Horde)

We are looking for a laid back raiding guild. Mainly focus on AOTC.

Availability: Tues /Thurs / Fri / Mon 8:00pm - 11:30pm EST [We might have some wiggle room for time but this would be the best for us]

Our character links incase you want to check us out.

1 Tank [Monk]

2 Healer’s [Shaman, Monk]

2 DPS [Hunter, Demon Hunter]

[I can backup tank]

1. List item

Bump, We are still looking.

goodluck. very hard to find a competitive home for a group of 5.

Thanks for the good luck. I know it can be hard to find a new home for 5 peoples. But we can only hope. Otherwise we will have to do Plan B.

Hey I’d love to talk to you guys I think we might be a good fit for you

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays so it might not be a fit, but check us out!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , 1 off tank and 1-2 healers/ flex dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

I have seen your post over the last few days but haven’t responded because I would assume you are looking for Mythic raiding and because our guild raids on weekends, and you didn’t mention if you were willing to transfer servers or faction, but thought since you were still looking I would throw out our information. Descendant of Lore is recruiting we push for AOTC each expansion and when we do have the numbers and talent we sometimes dabble in a few mythic bosses. We raid every Sunday and every other Saturday since most of our members are adults with job, families, and adult responsibilities. We are full of dad jokes and silliness, even during raids, so don’t expect complete professionalism. I will leave our spam below, please feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey, I know you have mentioned staying horde and on Area 52 but after this long of LFG I thought maybe I would at least put the offer out there. Most of our team actually comes from Area 52 Horde and have toons there still but were looking for just a change of scenery. We are not opposed to you guys making alts in the guild and just hanging out for a bit to get to know us either.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to send me a msg on battle.net
Maveric#1869