1 minute q times on horde

could be a big wave of people going ally for shadowlands

Humans are the new Orcs

some top eu guilds went alliance for raiding which might set a trend across the board.

Most likely, cause now apparently the rumor is alliance is winning a lot of BGs, mainly because all the people that left for horde just left behind the hardcore pvpers on alliance side. Now that the hardcore pvpers on alliance are left, they started doing great, and now the hordies want to come over cause they think alliance has something that horde doesnt.

Basically Alliance has/had quality, Horde now has quantity and its trying to shift and flip flop again.

1 Like

The dwarf and DI racials are supposedly OP for a boss in the raid . You need to clear bleeds . That’s probably why raiding guilds are moving . Plus the human racial will be very useful for PvP .

horde typically does better due to yes, numbers, and also again being out numbered.

We weren’t popular till BC, most of vanilla for a lot of us on pvp servers we getting jumped 2 on 1 or even 3 or 1’s. We had no choice but to get better at pvp, by BC there was a tilt for the horde due to BE’s, as this did cause a huge switch in alliance players running over for elves.

WOTLK saw a switch back to alliance due to EMFH, and this was around till cata when of course more busted racials cause bigger rift to the horde, by mop the horde had larger numbers. Story and popularity of thrall helped, but with dwindling numbers it been flip floppy.

BG losses usually stim from bad players who consistently do a few things.

Zerg point to point, road fighting, and just farming HK’S. In most games today bads just follow the same road. Ignoring objectives, doing as they please, and worrying about their individual score.

Heck from bc- cata players were trying to get a system that rated everyone individually for their performance. The bads strongly protested this for obvious reason.

Alliance numbers usually surge at the start and then drop off like a rock. BlizZard will bring the nerf bat and then Horde will be back again.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

I don’t think one faction or the other really surges at the beginning. That doesnt make sense

Gnome = Free movement impairment removal. Of course alliance is getting a surge of horde.

I’ve noticed since prepatch it takes twice as long to win a regular battleground or brawl on my Horde character than it does for my ally character.

As for Epic Battleground, Horde still usually win these.

2 Likes