1 Button WoG to full hp!

Why is this still a thing? you do all your coordination to get a paladin low to 1% just so he can 1 button to full hp without consequence , this is the least fun thing in PVP right now. forget RET dmg any everything and everthing else thats broken with them. FIX WoG!!!

Alright man before you get hit with my friends who have the calculators, I’m just going to let you know now. You’re absolutely wrong and it’s impossible to go from 1% to full with a single WoG. It’s much more likely what you saw was a new spell they just added called “lay on hands” it heals for the maximum Health of the Paladin. WoG was recently nerfed so I think your frustrations are wrongly placed. I hope the numbers to come will better Inform you, if what I said confused you.

14 Likes

Where can I download this version of WoG? :pleading_face:

8 Likes

If you’re at 1hp, and you WoG with wings up, and you crit you might get 70% your HP back. Without wings and without crit it’s like 20%.

6 Likes

The petty in the “new spell” lol

2 Likes

you’re thinking of Lay on Hands and it’s got like a 10m CD, it’s totally fine.

5 Likes

Thank you Windwalker, very cool!

2 Likes

Its 3k if you have ms, 5k normal, <- no buffs/cds with cds yes it can heal for 13-17k but you waste your only time to kill to heal, ret need some one shot nerfs and more buffs, its impossible to win as ret/heal vs ww/heal or arms/heal since no ms .

3 Likes

Oh more people coming in here whining because they think they know how Paladin works, big surprise.

5 Likes

I top myself from 1% to full all the time with a single WoG

Cool post, thanks for sharing.

Indeed, thats why you play ret ele and steamroll them

If this is your main: might have something to do with your 126 ilvl just saying : V

Actually a f-n trash class blizzard hotfixes rogues but waits till PTR to nerf divine toll? wake of ashes final reckoning are hitting for 12k also, whoever is charge of this class needs to be taken to woodshed.

This must be sarcasm, definitely sarcasm…lol

All I can say is, it’s been quite nice to see that we are taking people to the woodshed for once. I can only remember in Wrath things were good for a while. But then people like you QQ’d and the nerfed us again.

That’s not to say that apparently Divine toll needs some nerfing (I’m venthyr, so I couldn’t say). It clearly does too much damage in pvp.

Either way, it really is fun to watch every other class lose their minds because retribution paladins are the clear and present danger. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

People always cry about ret it’s nothing new. Divine toll was actually nerfed week 1 of the xpac.

This is how every first season goes of an xpac and people are always shocked.

Post on your main

Don’t worry, when you get past 197 ilvl you’ll be able to do it too.

Get out of here filthy prot, that spec should be greyed out when queuing.

OP, enhance is doing the same thing btw, feral is almost up there too.

And don’t forget about boomies that can go bear and soak both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and still come out of bear at higher hp.

Now if you want to hate on prot go ahead.

Op probably plays a dk and gets upset when he pops AMS when the Enhancement uses wf and ss to kill him. Not realizing both of those are physical attacks not magic damage.

1 Like