4/9M, 9/9H <Adversaries> LFM for multiple raid teams!

It’s Monday! I don’t know why I’m using exclamation points, but apparently I am!

Patch Day is here, and new Blood Elf heritage armor with it. Much exciting.

Still looking for a mage for the weekend! Plus hit me up if you want chill one-day heroic clears.

bump for 4/8 killed fetid

Merry Winterveil and stuff to everyone.

Reset day is here! Hope you all got fun little presents from Greatfather Winter in your M+ cache.

Vectis is dead! Onto Zul now!

Bumping the post. We are still recruiting for all listed positions, or any exceptional applicants!

Just remember folks, it’s always 5pm somewhere. Enjoy your New Years Eve, and don’t do dumb things! Or at least not illegal/unethical dumb things.

Our heroic team is in need of some new heals! Even if you’re not one of the listed classes feel free to contact us.

According to Keljran, I make the dorkiest recruiting bumps ever. So, perks of applying, you might never have to read another one!

Zul at 17% on the first weekend!

Happy reset day! Battle for Dazar’alor is only 2 weeks away! The weekend team is now accepting applications for 1 exceptional melee dps (Unholy DK strongly preferred,) as well as RDPS, with a high priority on Mage and Ele Shaman.

Bump, Weekday Heroic team is looking specifically for a Priest of some sort for BoD.

Our top priorities are a flex priest for the weekday team and a mage for the weekend team! Join us for Battle for Dazar’alor!

6/8M down! Nice last night of progress before the new raid releases.

Both teams are still recruiting for all listed classes for BoD progression, which kicks off tonight!

Updated for new progression! Looking for a mage and warrior for the weekend, plus we still need a spriest for weekday.

The weekend team still has high priority on a mage and warrior, plus are considering other exceptional DPS applicants (Ret/DPS DK would probably be our top priorities there, tank OS would be a plus). Weekday team is still searching for all listed classes.

What’s a mage?