1/9 M Group LF Guild

Group of players looking for a 2-day raiding schedule.

Preferably on Tuesday/Thursday (5-8pst ish).

Group consists of:

2 Fury Warriors (1 can tank)
1 DH dps
1 Boomkin
1 Mage
1 Ele Shaman

1 Resto Shaman (can also dps)
1 Holy Paladin
1 Resto Druid (can also dps)

1 Blood DK

Logs/Armories are available upon request.

Please contact me for more information - cynik#1978

Hey added!

I’m 12 and what is this

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

PvP
We have some Open world PvP as well as some Battle Grounds that go on through out the week. War mode Wednesday is always a big hit around here.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challange your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups and working towards having a 3rd with our help.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that dont like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our recruitment assistant Kithain BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

added on bnet,

Early birthday is a 7/9H guild looking to augment our roster for optimal sizing, we do m+10 higher each week and raid Tues/Wed 5-8 pst

please reach out if you would like to know more.

Not sure if you guys are still looking. I realize we’re 3 day and the times are a little later than indicated on your post, but if there’s a chance you guys have some wiggle room there, perhaps we could chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Chicken

<Swole Patrol> 2/2H, 9/9H 6/9M is recruiting big brain healers (RSham preferred) and DPS (DK, Hunter) for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 6:30 PM PST Tues/Wed. We also offer a casual Heroic team and run keystones regularly.

Reach out to:
Lightthing BNet: Mannswers#1383, Discord: Pattywack#3898
Mesmer BNet: Mesmer#11247, Discord: shitpost-chan#4593

If you are interested, are currently rebuilding our raid team. We’ve been around in one form or another since cata, and have settled on a laid-back progression raiding style with a LOT of mythic plus. We were 2/8 M in uldir, AOTC, and our veteran raiders are all 2/9M or better. We have a lot of spots still open, so I’d love to talk if you are interested. Add me at Bryarken#1391, or join https://blizzard.com/invite/JrBW3WVh4RP for more info.

“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

Recently transferred to Proudmoore, we are an all adult 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
1 Frost/Unholy DK
1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus)
1 Rogue
1 Ret Paladin
1 Monk
1 Shadow Priest

Healers:
1 Shaman/Monk/Paladin

Tanks:
1 Monk

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239