1/8M EP Hunter LF Raid Team

Hey there o/

I am returning after a short absence and looking to jump back into raiding. I have not had a formal raid team in some time. I’m looking for a team that is well established and are dipping their toes into mythic content. I do prefer Alliance - bonus points if you are on Proudmoore.

About Me

I have been playing WoW for over 12 years and love raiding! I mained an enhancement shaman for most of my raiding lifetime, but switched to a hunter during Uldir. I am a raider that likes to get things done, so I do my best to be prepared for raid with consumables and research on the fights and my class.

Outside of raiding, I enjoy farming old content for transmog and occasionally leveling my army of alts.

Availability

Due to work and real life constraints, I am only available for raiding during very specific hours. I prefer a two day guild raiding Friday/Saturday, but willing to adjust for the right group.

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday - Unavailable
Wednesday/Thursday - Available 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST)
Friday/Saturday - Available 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM (EST)

Experience

1/8 Mythic Eternal Palace - the majority of my experience here is through pugging, I do have logs available.
2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
3/9 Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor (during current tier)
5/8 Mythic Uldir

Contact Me

If interested, please feel free to reach out to me in any of the following ways:
Discord - Gneisha#1113
Battle Tag - Gneisha#1918

I would love to trial with you!

Hey there Psychiatry! Out of Reality is a recently formed guild full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. We are looking for other players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Non Raid Events

Tuesday - Organized M+Keys

Sunday - Organized M+Keys & PvP Brawls

As a new guild we are constantly trying new ideas and events to keep us a fresh and exciting place to play your favorite game! If you notice something that might be fun for all lets us know and we will try it out. We play this game to have fun and our always trying to find ways to improve that.

Recruitment

Active players with any level of experience

High Priority * Ranged DPS * DPS w/ Tank or Healer OS

Future Goals

Going into 8.3 and Ny’alotha Out of Reality’s goal will be to achieve AOTC and see the first half of Mythic.

How to Apply

If this sounds like the guild for you contact Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738 Can also PM me here.

Hopeless Randoms is a new guild made up of a raid team of friends from an older guild. We decided to branch off from our casual roots and push into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M looking to fill our ranks with members who enjoy raiding and want to push mythic content without a huge time commitment.

Our raid days and times are Friday and Saturday 9:30 est to 12:30 est.

Outside of WoW most of us play various other games together and enjoy hanging out as a community. We’re not just a raid team we’re an in game family and value the right type of attitudes towards raiding and gaming.

If you have any questions or want more information feel free to contact us in game. Good luck in your search.

Saberlord#1556

GiGi#1168

Undying Resolution (Alliance-Elune) is an AoTC guild that strives to push progression in a reduced amount of time.

We formed the guild in WOTLK and have been running together ever since! As a long-running guild we understand that people have families, jobs and lives outside of the game and we encourage you to do so!

As we are a group of mature adults we are looking for like-minded individuals who are team oriented, well versed in their class/spec(s) and the fights but above all can exhibit patience when it is needed and can communicate effectively.

Raid Progress: 2/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic TEP

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
We sometimes run alt raids or other optional activities Sunday nights.

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

Hi Psychiatry, how does a guild founded in 2010 and still run under original leadership sound for well established?

Liss posted the main blurb about us, but I wanted to be a bit more specific :). We position ourselves as AoTC+, always doing AoTC but we generally do not stop raiding and just keep going, where ever we get to we get to. Some tiers its more Mythic than others but generally we’ve always dabbled and down at least a handful from tier to tier.

While our raids are on Wednesday/Thursday, the guild runs semi-formal M+ groups Friday and Saturday evenings many weeks if that is something you’d also be interested in.

I added you to Bnet & Discord if you’d like to chat more!

Regards,
-Ranico
Co G.M. - Undying Resolution