1/8M 372 Shaman returning player LF guild

If you want to go alliance

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another shaman to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. I’ve added you on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Still looking

Hello!

Afraid of Elementals is looking for a few bodies to add to our raid roster. We are an adult raiding guild on Elune-US/Gilneas-US, focusing on raiding at a competitive level, but on a shorter schedule as our group is made up of working professional and adults that have busy lives. We are currently 2/8M Uldir and hoping to continue on after we resume raiding from the holidays.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 - 11:00 pm EST.

We hope to hear from you!

GM: illusion#1731
Melee officer: gigasquid#1310
Ranged officer: fevion#1791

Cheers,
Dark

Hi, I read that you prefer mornings but I figured I would go ahead and add my guild to the mix to see if you would possibly be interested. < Team Guild> on illidan is recruiting ranged dps. We raid tues/wed 11pm est-1am est. If you have any questions feel free to hit me up! Bnet: Kungfubanana#1420

Keep em coming

We are a morning guild on Sargeras. We are alliance though, so if that is not an issue feel free to check us out!

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue, any Melee with a Tank OS
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

Good Morning, Would 9pm to 11pm/12 am EST be too late for you? We are a heroic raiding guild. Once heroic is on farm we will go try some mythic bosses, but don’t tend to spend a lot of time there. We spend our off time pushing m+, doing mog and mount runs, etc. We are going back into Uldir next week to get ready for the new raid. If you’d like to tag along to see if we would be a good fit send me a message. Punkybrew#11319

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC ( 6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Tu/We/Th )

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 24+ like-minded individuals who respect each other.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294
  3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Still looking

We are currently an 8/8N, 8/8H 3/8M Uldir Raiding guild that is looking for more people interested in raiding Mythic content in BFA.

Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 10 years, and if we didn’t have jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time.

Our real life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.

Right now we are looking to strengthen our ranks for the new Raid Tier coming up, and push even harder.

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS, Flex Heals (dps with heal offspecs), and Heals

Our raid times are:9:30pm to 12:30am Server Time (PST), Friday & Saturday

If you are interested:
Contacts:
Däine (daine#0510)
Joker (Joker#1423 “Discord”)
Excluded (Excludedxl#4754 “Discord”)
Rydaer (Rydaer#5583 “Discord”)

All interested raiders need to fill out a quick questionnaire/application on our website. Our website is darknesswithinguild. enjin. com/

Hey there! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested! ( Arthas Server )

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage & Shadow Priest

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

For questions or details contact:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Be a part of our growing community!

Hi Lotzul

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey Lotzul :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there!
I’m from [A] Exec Dec US-Sargeras (8/8H 2/8M) and we are recruiting for next tier! Our main raids are Tu/Th 8-12EST. Alt raids are Fri/Sat 9-12EST. We are a 14+ y.o. guild with a great/active/friendly community. We want folks who will log on for more than just raids so we set up Mythic+ nights, old content, mount runs, scavenger hunts, naked gnome races (with prizes!), etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together. Pst for more info or add Pessimist#1659! I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’d be a good fit for each other!

3/8M - Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST

Discord: Veloth#8437 or Wizaro#8245

12-year well-established guild. We’d love to chat!

Hey we’re Stoic Reign - Bleeding Hollow. A new guild that has AOTC and 2/8M. We’re currently stuck on the attendance boss and are looking for competitive, active players that want a guild that allows them to thrive and help them along to being the best they can be! We run keystones every night and time 10-12s and expect all our mythic prog raiders to get their keys done as well. We thrive on constructive criticism and helping each other become better. Our raid nights are T-Th 930-1230 est, hope to hear from you!

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people to push Mythic in the new tier. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time. We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both type and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, Keys, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at taransula#1161 or on disc at Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hi Lotzul,

Glad to hear you’re returning!! We’d love to chat with you and see if our interests align. A lot of us are also former top 100 raiders, who enjoy a different gameplay style now. Give us a look, and drop us a line if you like what you see! Good Luck!!