2/8 M Mage Guild 378

1/8 M 376 Mage Looking for a mythic guild

Raid times are Weds/Thurs/Mon 730-10 pm EST

please leave your info and I will get back to you

Ethelwood,
Not sure where your mage at or if Tuesdays are even an option ;but, Administrators raids Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST.

Let me know if you want to talk any further.

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

If your times are set in stone, understood! :frowning:

More info:

Sorry I can’t Tues ATM and your times is to late

Thanks for the response! Best of luck!

We are located on Whisperwind (Alliance) Last Pull Magic (Guild Name) Feel free to look us up we are on warcraftlogs Wowprogress and RaiderIO. Raid Progression is stated in the title. We are looking for people who are more Focused on getting AOTC each tier and running M+ on off nights. We raid T/W 8-10:30 CST and Thursday we run alts or just have a fun night. If you are looking for something Semi casual we might be a good fit for you please don’t be shy sailrmoonkin#11855 add me and lets Talk! We are looking for a main spot tank in raids aswell as tanks who just want to push M+ keys and all exceptional DPS.

bump to top

updated 2/8m

Hi Ethelwood!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. Our raid times are slightly off, but maybe they can work? We have been pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server if that interests you.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
GM: Dethwell
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Recruiting Officer: Justac
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Guys i can’t raid tuesday sorry

or sat and sun from 7-10 EST