1.13 Known Issues 10/30/2019 *Updated!*

Well that settles it then there are no bugs :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Been poking around the warrior discord and weā€™re seeing that buffs are still getting pushed off : /

Yeah, 55 elite hydra in azshara does the same thing. Got hit about 8 or 10 times at once.

I noticed that this is listed in the ā€œnot a bugā€ thread. Very interesting.

level 55 quest mob hitting harder than ragnaros = not a bug. Very interesting indeed.

The all-knowing reference client must not be questioned!

3 Likes

To follow up hereā€™s a video from 2006 showing that they are not dynamically spawning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvWFOvGfbH8

3 Likes

Thats a nice find

Yes, itā€™s not only storing attacks but itā€™s merely delaying, rather than aborting, attacks that YOU stop/interrupt.

Itā€™s hellishly broken and I canā€™t believe they havenā€™t fixed it.

What was the POINT of porting the client to Legion if they werenā€™t going to allow Classic to benefit from the Legion engine improvements?

GAAAAHHHH!

So that they can put Microtransaction advertisements for retail and loot box advertisements for other games every time you log in.

You do knowā€¦

you can launch the executable without launching Bnet?

Teach me your ways friend. How do I do this?

More research on movement bugs

Ok so I did some deeper digging.

Youā€™re right for the part regarding cheetah, for now.

The PVP set isnā€™t out yet, and for some reason we donā€™t have a beta to test it. BUT hereā€™s where the concern comes in.

Current mount speed calculations are incorrect. They are only boosting speed by 9% totaling 209% on an epic mount. This is incorrect.

Confirmed on Thottbot: web._archive._org/web/20060428103436/_thottbot._com/?sp=13947

What the previous post (and those above it which are also written in mathematical terms) is trying to say is that the 3 modifers of 3% increase to mount speed are cumulative. Meaning each one increases your speed by 3% of what your current speed already is, regardless of what other modifiers are present.
160% x 3% = 164%
164% x 3% = 168%
168% x 3% = 174%

Likewise, 200% x 9% = 218%

I have tried all three on mount and epic mount.
This are the results.
Gloves 2%
carrot 3%
Spurs 4%

riding speed mount 160%
epic mount 200%

equipt all 3 is 2+3+4= 9%
used on mount it is 9%x1,6= 14,4%
In Titan bar you see 160%+14,4%= 175%

used on epic it is 9%x2,0= 18%
In Titan bar you see 200%+18%= 218%
(ps sometimes i see 219%)

So as we see, the game is incorrectly calculating boosts multiplicatively. So when the PVP set is added, that 15% increase will almost certainly be 140% + 15% = 155% which is incorrect. The correct speed would be

1.4 * 1.15 = 161%

This is also confirmed by:

web._archive._org/web/20051105055802/_forgoodnotevil._com/druid/speed.html

Enchant + PvP Set* = Travel form 161%

So no. Mount speed is confirmed incorrect. And because of this, we can infer that the PVP set bonus increase will also be incorrect.

However, I can admit Iā€™m wrong on FS and minor speed stacking w travel or cat

Just go to the wow folder, classic, make a shortcut to wow.exe.

I only run b.net once a month to update the client or if there is a patch Iā€™m aware of.

Bnet also has a setting that closes itself after launching your game. Doing that closes b.net but does leave WoW Voice proxy in memory (and it is a memory hog).

1 Like

ā€“Please add another PRIEST BUG concerning the Martyrdom Talent. The Focused Casting buff from a martyrdom proc is only lasting 4-5 seconds and NOT 6 like the talent says.

Lol I donā€™t think thatā€™s the caseā€¦

Thanks for compiling this. Could you add the current issue with the Disgusting Oozling not applying a green aura on its user, like it used to in Vanilla.

Warlocks

• Bloodpact is removed and reapplied to the warlockā€™s party when the player casts Amplify Curse or receives a Nightfall proc if the talent Improved Imp is taken.
2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really odd one.