1.13 Known Issues 10/30/2019 *Updated!*

Thanks i will add it to the list.

Druid Furor talent places you in combat when shifting to bear. It’s nice that it doesn’t when shifting to cat.
Regardless, It should not be placing Druid’s in combat at all.

Stuns are broke because of the failed attempt at accurate vanilla spell batching

2 Likes

bum in grindin

Added the warlock bug to main list

Lotsa loot bugs. Saying you can’t loot this. Also, the loot window instantly disappearing without giving loot. Many more empty loot windows than usual as well (i know that no loot was sometimes a thing, but multiple times in a row? even on mobs that drop good amounts of loot any other time?) it’s like they run out of loot sometimes, haha.

Also, skinning, “target is tapped” when no one else is around. Nodes, “that is already being used” when no one else is around.

This: Groups of creatures that commit to combat as a group will now all continue to pursue whenever any one of them are struck by a player attack or ability

just started happening to me recently. Packs I’ve pulled many times… tag one, run away, and wait for some to reset… now the untagged ones don’t reset?

Lots of wonky mob behavior. There was a big list here somewhere. *edit in General mob behavior and flee mechanics

Mage:
Frostbite sometimes procs and then immediately breaks before the Frostbolt that proc’d it lands. This happens so quickly that only the audio plays and the mob briefly stops, but the animation does not display.

Almost positive this is due to spell batching.

1 Like

The mobs attacking in groups is a blizzard change and not a bug they intended that to happen albeit that was not how it was in vanilla. No more single pulls i cant fathom the reasoning behind it though.

Edit: heres the thread. Terrible change imho gonna suck for every class.

Oh… um… wow then. Thanks for the info.

Can’t blame people for thinking it was the bug and not the bug “fix” lol.

/sigh

Add mobs storing windfury attacks if you didn’t already.

Also add massive hitboxes for bosses like onyxia.

Add evade spots to the onyxia encounter that glitch the boss out and cause the tank to drop threat

Add onyxia melee attacking from the air

Add UBRS bosses being the wrong level

Add new bank slots being too expensive and not vanilla like

Add loot sparkles not scaling with boss size

Add mobs not being skinnable after looting quest items from them

Add rolling on items when nobody in your group is in range or even in the same instance as you after looting mobs

How much were they supposed to be?

I believe hes refering to this.

However thats saying 7 slots and in classic there is only 6. Info for its hard to find.

The 25g cap seems much more familiar than the 50g and 100g that we have atm.

Wrong iteration of Seal of Command, changed in 1.3.0:

Basically, gains the same benefits as warrior overpower skill when it procs, but hit with a spell hit check instead.

Currently, SoC can be blocked, dodged, and parried. I have not seen it resisted.

We research, organize and document countless bugs for Blizz, what do we get?
Mob pack behavior ‘fix’ and a fix to the hunter staff quest ateish fixed. The first we didn’t ask for and the second while it being a welcomed fix to those it concerns does not instill good faith that the multitude of un-vanilla like bugs will be fixed.

It would be greatly re-assuring if classic-staff would show even a fraction of the passion for the game that the community has.

Shaman’s far sight, hunters eagle eye and priests mind vision all cause a loading screen (albeit briefly) when used any where out side of normal targeting distance or view distance.

Mage’s ‘chill effects’ are slow to take effect, I’ve seen enemy players ride right through a blizzard radius without being affected and this is even with full 3/3 imp blizz and full talents into perma frost. It’s been concluded that this is another ‘bug’ chalked up to spell batching. Spell batching is also likely the cause for grounding totem to be slow to take effect as well.

1 Like

I have also discovered a new druid travel form bug.
Here is the link to my post if you would like to include it: [BUG] Druid Travel Form [FIXED]

2 Likes

Actually that got reverted or never pushed through, its suppose to be blocked parried missed dodged and can be partial resisted on mobs higher level than you. Currently getting partials on same level and lower mobs.

There is no holy resistance in the game. Higher level mobs just get a level resist which is what can cause the partial resist . But same mobs and lower should never.

Heres a link to show you.
http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-realm-test/391.htm

Like i said its very hard to find any info on when it was changed.

Hmm looks like they fixed the lockout bug.

In addition to producing a loading screen, shaman far sight, hunter eagle eye and priest mind vision also used to be able to be cast on mini map in vanilla. Can no longer do this.

1 Like

Also, viper sting and scorpid sting are not stacking as they should. If 2 hunters cast viper sting on a target, it should have 2 viper stings on it.