1-120 No Deaths...Complete!

After working for years and failing, I finally did it. No heirlooms, character gold/item transfers or guilds. Before this character, I had reached level 87, 82, 75…and then died. So, I’d Immediately delete and start over, EVERY time. Crazy huh?

Most of the time, I’d die by falling or backing into an elite and get smoked…

It’s harder than I ever imagined but in the end, I reached my goal and am happy and relieved it’s over.

EDIT:
h ttps://i.imgur.com/DOH7fy7.jpg
h ttps://i.imgur.com/qNp7ame.jpg
h ttps://i.imgur.com/29py0Mn.jpg

95 Likes

You can do this easily with a boost lol js

34 Likes

Did this include dungeons or was it just questing?

Edit: Also congrats!

3 Likes

That’s cool OP. Way to go😃

4 Likes

I did probably the beginning 5-6 dungeons and then soloed the rest of the way.

Wasn’t a true Ironman challenge so not impressed.

8 Likes

Didn’t do it so others could be “impressed”. You try it and tell me how easy it is…

30 Likes

You’re a Paladin, you played the challenge on easy mode tbh. Grats tho I guess.

7 Likes

I’d say it’s about 50% easier at the moment.

15 Likes

This is 100% easy with war mode off. Dying to a mob is kinda embarrassing if you take a simple approach tbh.

Not putting your achievement down i’m just saying it’s not a big deal.

21 Likes

Isn’t putting the achievement down exactly what you’re doing? Just saying.

27 Likes

No, I’m just being realistic.

Congrats on the personal achievement, you know?

I just think most folks can deal with this quite easily it’s not really necessary to post in GD.

5 Likes

If it’s not a big deal, you try it. You know how hard it is to NOT do anything other than beginning dungeons and just grind? It takes tremendous patience and dedication. If it were so easy, why haven’t I seen others do it?

1 Like

I’ve done it plenty of times on War Mode off. Like I said, I’m not putting you down but if you really think it’s difficult you need to explore the space, if you will.

3 Likes

To be fair, others pretty much aren’t doing it because there isn’t really a reason to unless that person just wants to do it. It’s not so much to do with it being hard as it is…not the kind of rewarding experience most might be looking for, y’know?

6 Likes

Because they don’t post about it in GD

10 Likes

I can respect that, 100%. For me, it was a challenge that I wanted and accomplished. To not ever have to run back to a corpse or talk to a Spirit Healer was cool.

5 Likes

Nah, nah. You have to do it with a Fury Warrior before they added Victory Rush and when Bloodthirst healed for 40 points!

5 Likes

That’s cool, Ferrandi! Good job and congrats!

12 Likes

Some of the replies to the op are just crazy to me. I think it is a pretty cool thing that they accomplished.
I would not have the patience to pull this off.

16 Likes