1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

I literally stated what he said word for word and explained exactly what he meant word for word. All I did was use that logic against his own stance. If you can’t read that sweetheart I would worry more about my personal life than my rank in a video game.

You might want to do that anyway tbh you seem to put a lot of pride in it for some odd reason

Already have world PvP, WSG and AB for quick fights, AV shouldn’t be the same. You literally have 2 other BGs for quick fights.

4 Likes

We aren’t getting reinforcements which is what turned AV into a rush fest, 1.12 AV games lasted quite awhile.

No, you did not. Go back and read.

Never mind, don’t. Your IQ isn’t high enough. I am guessing community college at best, and not a STEM degree.

My sources, by the way, are my own personal experience. Were you even around for Vanilla? Did you ever play the original AV?

If not, sit down and shut up. You have nothing of worth to contribute.

On the other hand, if you were around then then unhide you profile, coward.

1 Like

And again you demonstrate your ignorance. AV 1.12 was a lot shorter than previous patches. I think the shortest match I was in aside from a rare blitz was around 4 hours, and I was in all 21 hours of one. Patch 1.12 might be longer than the current trash, but it’s not the full experience of earlier patches.

You’re another person s/ enough experience in this matter to have a valid opinion.

1 Like

Likely the same zoomers that rushed to 60 and complained about nothing to do.

4 Likes

Did a few more old school AV’s today, people discovered the old AV situation where you could pull Warmasters out of Drek’s room and kill them. Did three AV’s today, 15 mins each, both teams ignored each other and raced to the boss kill.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s the 2-second-attention-span garbage generation. Why do they want to get through AV so fast? So they can get into another one that they get through really fast? I don’t get it. When do they ever actually enjoy the game they are in at the moment they are in it?

4 Likes

Just because you don’t like my opinion doesn’t make it less valid. Without reinforcements there’s no forced rush and matches last as long as they need to. I happen to enjoy that that means they also typically finish in a reasonable time.

Maybe you just don’t have enough experience with 1.11+ AV to actually be able to form an opinion on it.

Don’t need to. I have a question what exactly do you want out of early av? I’ll ask you the same questions I did him

Ok any adult knows this is called an anecdote and it means literally nothing.

Yeah just facts f me right xD

I was! And are you trying to stalk my online wow character? Dude seriously get your life together

I have Master of Alterac Valley and Alterac Valley All-Star. You don’t.

Both of those achievements were only available in the new versions of AV. If I am not mistaken I earned them in 2012. For some reason I still played the horrible version of AV for a long time. It was like the widower who digs up his rotting wife and sleeps in the same bed with her corpse because he just can’t let go …

So I am more experienced in AV all around. I am more qualified than you to give an opinion on this subject, on both old and new AV.

You can call my old pvp achievements like Warlord , of the Horde, etc bragging, but they are actually evidence of my experience, experience that outstrips yours.

1 Like

/shrug I played AV enough pre 1.11, post 1.11 and pre reinforcements and post reinforcements to know which version I prefer and to know why.

If you don’t understand why reinforcements forced the game to become a rush but the changes in 1.11 didn’t you just don’t seem to understand AV all that well despite your experience.

How about you tell me what I want? Let’s see if you really understand the argument.

I can tell you what the CoD children want: they want something that doesn’t demand too much of their time and effort while giving them easy rewards.

They want this to the detriment of those who want more and better because they are self-important and self-absorbed. They want this regardless of the fact that they have countless other opportunities for such non-demanding content in this game.

They are the trash players who have really ruined this game. It’s to the credit of the original devs, including those who designed AV, that I am still hanging on. I refuse to believe those devs are the same devs that caved to the clamoring of the lesser players, destroying AV, among other things - but hell, I might be wrong. I should dig into WoW development history and find out.

3 Likes

I know why you prefer less-demanding content: you’re a lesser quality player.

Of course the reinforcements worsened an already trashed battleground; who said they didn’t?

I’ve spent too much time on unimportant people in this thread. Have the last say.

Enjoy 1.12 AV all important holy high ranked player whos opinion invalidates anyone elses(except blizzards :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I agree I want to see old AV

3 Likes

Worth noting that you are arguing with someone who openly admitted he was trolling the AV threads because he did not get druid “balance” changes.

4 Likes

Just pointing out the irony that the #nochanges crowd suddenly gets super into changes when it’s changes they want :slight_smile:

I already know what you want but I want you to explain it so I can show you how I turned the argument around.

You want the old AV because there was (obviously) more stuff to do in the BG. You want to go back to the time where people did those quests, summoned the bosses, collected ears, fought over the GY. You also like this because it prolonged the bg.

But here’s the issue with that. People today just simply aren’t going to do those things if they don’t have to. They are skippable if you want them to be. So using broken’s logic, I threw it back at him. You would no longer have a valid argument as well.

I can tell you what the CoD children want: they want something that doesn’t demand too much of their time and effort while giving them easy rewards.

Dude the only person here who is clearly a child is you. And no, I don’t mean by age. I mean it’s very clear that you have quite a lot of stake invested in your life in how good your wow character is. It’s time to move on. Maybe buy a house or something.

Wait… how are people who want 1.12 self absorbed? Listen to yourself. You’re the most self absorbed person here LOL. And literally for NO reason. You have NO reason to be self absorbed LOL.

Ok now you aren’t saying anything at all but just crying.

How about you actually answer my question.

1 Like