.07 Restoration Druid Talent Tree Changes

The real reason for these “new and innovated” forced builds on druids is simply because of preservation evoker being invented.

They got three healer classes now that are far to similar. Especially more so since evoker literally has rejuv/germ - double reversion. Dream breath HoTs and Temp Anam.

So they literally screwed themselves. So that’s why we are screwed over cause they are now trying to invent a new flavorful druid playstyle to be like LOOK druids and evoker and sham are different!

funny thing is that they nerfed evoker bronze build so now all the evokers are malding that theyre forced to be resto druid #2 with the green build :yawning_face:

2 Likes

what happened to all the freedom classes were supposed to have with these new talent trees?

now set bonuses are going to be forcing us into mandatory nodes even more next patch…not happy…and tbh, neither will anyone else when a button they don’t want to press is the forced talent :broken_heart:

3 Likes

didnt even think of that
at this point we should be thanking our lucky stars they didnt think to make our tier set about nourish :sob:

4 Likes

Nobody likes nourish. I do not like the changes at all. I was already on my way out till next patch Blizz. Now I’ll prob just wait for it. Not that I expect them to improve this very much. My confidence is still low.
Sure nerf the meta whatever, but don’t screw our talents over. Blizz nobody likes playing with nourish. Just stop.

2 Likes

The problem with Nourish really is that it doesn’t get benefits like Regrowth.

Nature’s Swiftness? Doesn’t work
Nature’s Splendor? Doesn’t work
Clearcasting? Doesn’t work
Soul of the Forest? Doesn’t work
Swarm? No benefit (which I get, its periodic effects)

Want people to use it, have it benefit from all the things regrowth benefits from.

2 Likes

Shhhhhh… don’t say that or they will nerf regrowth to the ground to force us to use it.

3 Likes

man…didn’t think about that…

Don’t worry, its clear based on Guardian that the devs don’t check the forums anyways.