05/23 - 05/29 Arena Points Given as Honor

Still nothing (oce).

Just logged in and one of my two toons now has points.

Hopefully other one gets them aswell

I will say that I did do my daily wins both days since patch and have not received my arena points from my rating yet. I wonder if the people that are getting them on some toons but not others can confirm anything.

Haven’t done bgs on either characters. One randomly got awarded arena points today.

Kept the honor they gave me also

1 Like

Update my warrior got his points after logging out for about an hour or so. I had completed the pvp dailies for 2 days in a row so it seems that is not an issue.

Confirming points have come through, after logging in after work.

I’d like to take a moment to thank you for seeing through the wall of nerd rage and finding justice for those who appreciate it.

1 Like

After logging out all night, woke up to still not having my points. /grumble

I saw this last night and at the time i was logged in and didnt get points. so i logged out for a while and logged back in and never get them. Then i log out for the night and hop on this morning to see if i get my points and still no points. Am i just screwed completely?? Because i was waiting on these points to be able to buy my bloody weapon. And if im not gonna get my arena points from my games last week, then i cant get my weapon. I did far more than my weekly 10 games, i queued like 70+ rated 3s

1 Like

Still missing points on 2/3 Characters.

Was online when hotfix went live and didn’t receive my missing Arena Points. Logged out over night and as of this morning still have not received said points on this character even after reloading a few times.

Still no points, unfortunately.

I have been offline all night and have still not received my points. I went 2200 for the first time and can’t even get my weapons that I earned. I tried leveling my alt yesterday to let the points come through… disabled add ons, reloaded UI, relogged several times all day. Nothing seems to be working.

update - received my mains points after logging out for the night as well. Those that havent received points are you on oceanic?

no, im on an east coast server, Eranikus

Also on Eranikus. No points

Yeah… I was not even on my mage during the time they said it was fixed I’ve been off I did a raid on my other char checked mage still no points logged off for the night logged in still no points … sulfuras pvp server east coast na / pls help ??

i have points on 2 out of 3. just be patient

FINALLY got mine, bout time tbh

same king :slight_smile:

1 Like

Legendary!