0/16 on Shard

I made a post a few days ago about being 0/10 on Shard dropping, but now I’m at 0/16. This isn’t fun anymore. I have to wear p1 blue legs to get to expertise cap (hydross shoulders wont drop). We are in the final phase of the game and I’m still in a p1 quest blue to be at expertise cap. Super fun.

3 Likes

1/16 here but lost to guild shaman…

Will you keep farming it if its not fun anymore?

Wearing obsolete gear just for expertise lul.

Nah I think I’m done running it

guess its time for you to quit the game, anyway what difference will it make. youre still going to parse blue

Rng is rng

I lost by 1 yesterday.

That is rough. I don’t know what’s worse, me now being 0/21 in seeing it drop, or seeing it drop and losing by 1.

Finally got my shamans last week, was the first time i’ve seen it drop when running it on Enh. My Resto druid I see it likely 50% of the time I go in there. edit: feels like the “healing” trinket drops a bulk of the time, which I heard is only good for pvp arena. Idk seemed like trash

it’s not obsolete if you don’t have other expertise gear to make up for it. Ret is very dependant on expertise.

I tank it for gold all the time. I have the opposite luck. I see shard quite alot. I had to roll against a hunter for mine, glad he didn’t waste it :rofl:

Lemme know when you go 1/56 on the H Mana tombs first boss shaman totem.

two months of trying my hardest to find a group for that dang thing.

0/16 is nothing lol.

I went 22 weeks no light’s justice
then 17 weeks on illidan no healing mace.

Healing weapons are a lie

In your most recent kills you’re using T6 legs.

You realize wearing those blue legs is a fraction of one percent DPS increase if you’re not at soft cap? They’re probably a downgrade over Sunwell legs anyways. I’m looking at this guys’ Brutallus kill and he wasn’t wearing the legs, zero dodges. His legs would have downgraded his DPS if he wore them on that kill.

I lost the hourglass in phase one to a tie roll. Never saw it again.

Its clearly BiS for the melee hunter build come wotlk.

Aspect of the beast, and melee weave. Its how BM plays to parse in wotlk, but instead of primarily being ranged, its primarily melee and they weave instant cast arcane shot and aimed shot into the rotation.

Lol.

Get rekt autoattacker.

its okay when one does drop your just gonna loose it to the tank/healer for offspec

Welcome to The Rushing Crusade, hope you join us all in Rush of the Lich King, coming soon.

I feel you though, our guild’s biggest meme is that our Ele sham finally got his Lightning Capacitor on his 40th week of not having it drop. Finally dropped for him in a GDKP when we didnt have the usual crew to jump into kara with him for the week. Loot seeding is really weird in this game.