🦁[A]<Silver Eagle Crusade> 3/12 [M] & 12/12 [H] - Friendly, Fun, Raiding & M+ Guild

boop for recruitment

Boopity Boop :smiley:

Just a bumporino to say we’re still recruiting.

We’re also trying to bring in new Mythic+ tanks, as we have an excess of DPS and Healers for Mythic+ with a shortage of tanks. So if you’re interested in tanking Mythic+ (ideally 15+ keys), we’d love to have you.

Bumping Bumping

Still recruiting! :slight_smile:

if your a tank looking for M+ groups too, we’re looking for more tanks :smiley:

Helloooo!

With 8.3 fast approaching, we are looking to shore up the roster for Ny’alotha! We’re looking for dedicated raiders who want to push content with friends in a serious, but friendly atmosphere.

• Raiding
    Our record – Uldir 8/8H 2/8M – BoD 9/9H 3/9M – CoS 2/2H – EP 8/8H 4/8M
    Thurs/sat 7:30PM-10:30PM. Fridays are a backup day for extra progression as needed.
  • Currently seeking
    Capable DPS.
  • Mythic+
    Many of us enjoy pushing M+ and are always looking for more people to play with and conquer BFAs dungeons.

If you’re looking for more information or want to join, message me on battlenet @ Storm#1447!

:champagne:New year, new bump :champagne:

Recruiting is still open

Contact me on discord for more info @ SmallPlague#6254

Hey hey, update bump!

We’re now 12/12H NYA, and we’re looking to add competent, experienced DPS to our roster for our heroic farm and more importantly for mythic NYA!
Our current needs:
DH (DPS)
Any ranged DPS.
If you would like to join the Mythic team, we will need to review your logs. Outside of raid, we are always looking to add more members for Mythic+ right now our major needs on this front are tanks and healers. We have a hefty supply of competent players always in need of a tank or a healer to run keys with. If you are looking for a social fun guild, with a family vibe, welcome home. Message me on bnet @ Storm#1447

Daily bumporino :slight_smile:

Early morning bump.

Nyalothian bump

Just a quick bump as we’re still recruiting, and to update our Mythic progression progress. Now at 2/12 [M] Ny’alotha, still just 1 or 2 DPS spots which we could do with filling for a nice stable Mythic Team.

~ Trin

Bumped, now 3/12 (M) Ny’alotha

Bumpity Bump

Just a quick early morning recruitment bump, we’re at 3/12 Mythic now and still recruiting a couple more DPS for our Mythic Team.

Come enjoy your quarantine with us! Stay home, save lives, kill N’Zoth! Come be quarantine buddies!

Bumping :smiley:

By the Light be bumped

Hi, I’m fresh back to the game, haven’t played much since MoP. Starting to gear up and push some content! I’ve added both Battle net’s above and can’t wait to chat with you guys.

Just a quick daily bumporino :slight_smile:

Why do tortollans love the story of Loh?
Because they have Loh standards

Another bump!

Still looking for more players for mythic progression.
Highly in need of a warlock or ranged DPS. Will consider all applicants, however. Contact me @ storm#1447 on bnet