šŸ¤Æ Raider IO ruined PVE

I am though. With the xp to show it.

No, took 2 seconds to check and your opinion means nothing to me, itā€™s actually less than that.

Nah itā€™s fun watching you get triggered because you arenā€™t M+ material yet :smile: donā€™t worry I was sub 1k not too long ago myself, it just takes time and patience :grin:

I could get it above 2k if I wanted, but 3k would take work.

You hurt me, that cut me deep.

YOU WERE MY HERO!!!

2 Likes

You did specify class and a class is representative of all specs. I was curious the class representation anyway, so that gave me an excuse to pull the numbers.

Warlocks and rogue are also not top parsing on every fight, so thereā€™s that too.

Remember though

2 Likes

Itā€™s warlock, rogue and SP with some dk and ele cheese after that.

Then do it. Right now you are at like 800 and in need of timing all the 10s. Itā€™s time you progressed through that if thatā€™s your goal instead of complaining about io on the forums.

Easy for a rogue to say, you get a instant invite to any group.

Maybe he gets invites because heā€™s good at M+. And maybe you donā€™t get invites because youā€™re bad at M+.

I think itā€™s much more simple that we all think.

1 Like

You literally donā€™t. At this point I am not sure if you are intentionally trolling or if you are just not that bright. We have looked at your logs. We have looked at your WoW Progress. At no point now, or in history, have you been a top 1% player.

I donā€™t mean that as an insult, clearly 99% of us arenā€™tā€¦ but at least most people are willing to admit it when shown proof rather than double down.

Again: WE HAVE SEEN ALL OF YOUR DATA. IT DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS.

4 Likes

I mean, all the top parses are cheese, so not sure why youā€™d bother to specify that either.

2 Likes

116 US, fraction that out for me. Pretty sure itā€™s in the top 1% of all parses on mythic Archimonde. Bye.

Oh boy. This thread againā€¦

2 Likes

I never pug groups. I run with the same people all the time so I avoid toxic pugs who leave for the most part. You could be doing that too as a warlock. Hell weā€™ve taken a guildies Feral Druid spec to a +10 on alt day.

Yeah, but those classes canā€™t cheese as hard, so the top end are warlock, sp and rogue.

Ok, we have settled on ā€œnot that brightā€.

Carry on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go do the math and get back to me since you care so much. My names on there 116 US, Iā€™m waiting.

What key are you pushing these days?