😡 You Guys Just Cant Help Yourselves, Can You?

Your “sources” are youtubers, which is a /lol on it’s own. You also should have known exactly what is happening and how it actually is, before freaking out on the forum and attacking people.

There is no timer.

1 Like

For all you nay sayers concerning lust and cooldowns. This alpha tester even stayed he/she doesnt even use or need lust until bosses, like I said, the powerups are more than enough to get you through.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-feedback-thread/526859/3

I only know what I’ve seen in alpha footage.

I don’t think there is any amount of tuning that can be done to torments to make them not a time limit. Full stop.

Some of the torments, such as the fire damage every 5 seconds, seem just brutal and far more appropriate as a Mythic+ Affix.

I think torments, if they are going to be included should be optional.
Not in a mythic+ get better / more loot way either.
I think having a Torment should be a way of helping reduce the RNG of what loot you get.
For instance, if you specifically have torment X active on Floors Y to Z, you are guaranteed to get a specific set of secondary stats on any item drops, or a particular trinket is guaranteed to drop.
Something like that.

Make them optional and ways of increasing difficulty to reduce RNG on any obtained loot.

Otherwise, absolutely no time limits. Of any kind. If you don’t like people waiting on using drums / bloodlust, then simply do not let those spells activate in Torgast at all or cap the number of uses per floor and / or run.

1 Like

People using the flag button as a downvote button what a shock. Stop whining about timers. There’s a reason that they’re being put in.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-torghast-tower-of-the-damned/498548/129?u=khosumi-illidan

Yeah, I was like wtf when I saw I got flagged, but hey, nothing came of it.
Then I noticed the post it was from.

Just proved my point really, the brigade of mass posts are all created by unreasonable people.

You’re supposed to see the post you got flagged for? I only got my first one about an hour ago and I see no trace of any of my posts being hidden or any reference to a post of mine

when you get silenced/flagged, it’s the missing post that stands out on where/when it happened. I’ve been muted twice before, and that was the common denominator.

Would you look at that, a completely reasonable way to counter this abysmally small percentage of players that are playing in an extremely outlier-ish way, and it doesn’t involve time limits. everybody should be happy, people don’t have to be forced to have a time limit, and blizzard can still stop the problem that isn’t a problem. Win-win.

“abysmally small” cant be proven and “extremely outlier-ish” is really smug, don’t be like that dude

Come on blizzard give me more of those lies. Keep lying to use. Torghast Torment Timer! :clock12: TICK TOCK GOES THE CLOCK!

People waiting for their cooldowns? Solve the problem a better way like items you can find in jars to reduce cooldown. Don’t be smooth brained about this.

1 Like

How is that smug? And while of course I cannot objectively prove it, I don’t think the player base is patient enough on the whole to wait for their cooldowns before every single pull, based on my experience with this player base, they are much too impatient for that, ergo it is a non-issue.

it’s the implication

you’re devaluing the amount of people who enjoy content because you don’t like it, and it’s not even based in fact, you just guessed

How am I devaluing anything? Do you know the meaning of the words you’re using? I’m not trying to be rude, but honestly. If other people like timers and that kind of thing, that’s fine, I’m not trying to take that away from them. What I’m saying is leave that stuff for the regular mode, and have a completely stress-free fun endless mode that doesn’t have to worry about any of the balance or timers or anything. That way everybody is happy in theory.

Bellular says it best in this video, much more eloquently than I could ever sum up: https://youtu.be/tf1-Jo_BBX8

1 Like

if you just said “a completely reasonable way to benefit both kinds of players” i wouldn’t care, but it’s the addition of saying that they’re a small bunch with tastes completely different from the majority without any definitive proof is the part that stood out

that’s all it is my guy

Yeah I agree with you on OP’s misrepresentation, at least of Preach. I even posted his video interview with Morgan Day, and they touched on Torghast, and all seemed fine. OP also had no acknowledgement for my post, which I find a lil ironic, since you know - it’s of one of the streamers he mentions.

Whatever. lol You can lead a horse to water…yadda yadda yadda.

I’m not keen on a timer, but current game play standards, if it means it’s going to be like a M+ setting, but it’s still in alpha, and I was worried after I saw a Bellular post on twitter(as I stated in my post with the preach vid) but then I found the video, watched it, and have a little bit of hope that all of this, from the OP, as well as Bell and others, is serious over-reaction.

However, we all know how Blizzard is - so anything is possible, and I wouldn’t put anything past them. I’m just going to hold out a small glimmer of hope that it isn’t going to be something extreme, or that an option is given for regular/“challenging” for those who have issues with such things…or something like that.

:sparkles:

Everyone saying Torghast regular should have these debuffs while endless should be timer free, do realize “endless” is supposed to be challenge mode… right? In the Morgan Day interview he even said they want regular mode accessible and completable for everyone so that they can get their leggos. So why put the stacking debuffs there?

MMOs shouldn’t be competitive. They should be cooperative. If I want competitive I’ll go play Call of Duty or whatever.

Why does Torghast need a timer when we’ve already got timed modes in the game? Why can’t there be a single refuge in the game for people like me?

1 Like