Vulpera Camp Racial for EVERYONE!

Wait, op racials?
They’re adorable and tbh that’s 101% the reason I’m making one (6, actually), but their racial skills suck lol I personally don’t care about racials like, at all, but I know some people do and for these people Vulpera are basically the least desirable race.
Even Mechagnomes with all their ugliness have WAAAAY better racials than them.

1 Like

I’d be absolutely fine with everyone getting the ability to make camp if we got another fun combat racial in it’s place.

2 Likes

Imagine playing a vulpera shaman. Set your hearth to just outside an instance and use your 10 minute recall every time you clear it. The best transmog farmer in the game.

1 Like

I think the racial of having a camp a person can actually warp back to should be kept for Vulpera. If they were to make it something accessible to other races they should make it a cosmetic toy. Something like the Loveseat a person could put down and just use as a seat. It would be fun for RP.

1 Like

Vulperas are living in desert camps, we live in big cities with amenities.
Maybe Blizz should give tents to all furries?

1 Like

This isn’t CoD. It’s bad enough it’s owned by Activision, do we really need to deal with a bunch of campers here too?

rimshot

Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here dodging tomatoes all week.

1 Like

I think it kinda matches Vulpera a lot more than anyone else. Especially the return to camp animation.

1 Like

:handshake: Human Diplomacy Racial for EVERYONE!!!
It just seems like it would be a better fit than just humans. After all, we all grind rep for a lot of things (mounts, Pathfinder, Paragon boxes, etc). Also, it seems like humans have a pretty OP set of racials to begin with.

Give us diplomacy! If you agree, please sign this petition by liking this post. v

(insert irony here)

5 Likes

Hello OP. No.

1 Like

Sometimes I’m glad that Blizzard doesn’t listen to the community.

Just because something is cool doesn’t mean that everyone should have it.

I like mage portals. All Classes should have them.
Humans rep bonus? It would be amazing to get rep faster.
Travel forms? Count me in!

1 Like

Having a make-camp toy, or trained add-on to the campfire spell, for every class on a longer cooldown than the Vulpera trait could be really fun, for example rep-grinding from previous expansions, or just camp-hearthing somewhere scenic and different to craft things or wait for a queue, etc!

Edit: or not necessarily a longer cooldown — Vulpera could still hold the advantage of having two simultaneous campsites !

1 Like

We’re not getting necromancers, stop it.

2 Likes

Slightly confused, but since make camp already exists for one race, it should be super easy for their designers/devs to extend it to everyone and should not interfere with new class design ! :smiley: almost literal code copy/paste

1 Like

Do a short quest and every character can have one on a 3 hour CD. My NB Warrior is an engineer, and has access to three mailboxes.

1 Like

When you get that warning about if you want to bump a post from 2 years ago, this is why the warning. “Necro” is short for “necromancer” and refers to bring a post back from the dead, which is what you’ve done.

2 Likes

I propose selling additional hearthstones as a gold sink.

2 Likes

That’s not how the racial works. It doesn’t replace your Hearth so Recall doesn’t go there. It’s a second Hearth that can be placed anywhere in the world with a 1 hour CC when used.

2 Likes

Honestly, 2 of the vulp racials are just things that should have been global QoL things (increased base bag space and the camp). They should make those just…effects for every one past certain levels and replace these on vulps in the form of…

• Bigger bags goes back to being chance at bonus loot gibbies from humanoid enemies
  • Chance at alchemical materials from plant/bug enemies

Both of those play well into the way the Vulpera are, and would make them feel unique while moving the QoL stuff to where it needs to be, for every one

1 Like

No, it’s, like, the perfect Vulpera racial. If you want it, play Vulpera.

3 Likes

I love the camp, I got mine set up in the maw by the world boss so handy than trying to make a death run.

1 Like