Vulpera Camp Racial for EVERYONE!

It just seems like it would be a better fit than just vulperas. After all, we all travel the world and most likely camp. Also, it seems like vulpera have a pretty OP set of racials to begin with.

Give us camp! If you agree, please sign this petition by posting in this thread. v

75 Likes

How else are they going to convince people to race change to these new races if they don’t have fancier racials.

4 Likes

Plenty of people want to be vulpera without need of bribery.

36 Likes

Certainly would be awfully fun to be able to place our hearths wherever we please. Though I can’t say I want to deprive myself of a neat racial on my Vulpera though.

4 Likes

No.

10chars

6 Likes

Vulpera is officially the best race for transmog and mount hunters, since you can park them in front of whatever you’re farming.

Be nice if something similar to that racial was added to Archaeology but then they’d have to remember they haven’t cut that profession yet.

6 Likes

Bag of tricks and fire resistance are pretty neat on their own.

Why not?

2 Likes

Gonna disagree here. The camp being Vulpera only is fine.

13 Likes

This might be the campiest thread ever…

13 Likes

You naysayers, don’t you get sick of crying about portals being added/taken away? Don’t you get sick of having enough hearthstones to juggle with? BEHOLD, I AM A HOLIDAY MIRACLE, BEHOLDEN WITH ANSWERS TO YOUR PROBLEMS. Sign today!

5 Likes

Just because one class or race gets something convenient or cool does not mean everyone should get it as well.

• Nightborne get a free mailbox whenever they want. And everyone uses the mailbox right?

• Zandalari trolls have a built in self heal. And everyone would like to have one of those right?

• Void Elves can’t have their spells interrupted by damage. Literally every ranged caster could use that right?

And on and on. All of these are things that literally everyone could benefit feom. These things are unique and they are useful. But that doesn’t mean that everyone should have them. They provide each respective race something that makes them special. A reason to say “hey that race is pretty cool!” aside from just the way they look or their lore.

If we start taking cool racial abilities and start giving them to everyone then there is much less reason for people to pick the original race the perk was given to.

19 Likes

To be fair their shaman totems won be over long before I saw the racials.

6 Likes

This. Another cash grab by the king of cash grabs.

1 Like

Except I’m not talking about giving all racials to everyone. I’m specifically saying that the vulpera racial should be given to everyone. Why? Not just because it would be a “neat thing”, but because it’s more functional mechanically speaking than another hearthstone. It also applies more to everyone than just vulpera and even gives them a really big unfair edge when it comes to questing and camping rares.

4 Likes

And I just explained to you why taking racials from one race and giving them to everyone else is bad. Just because something is useful or gives someone an advantage doesn’t mean everyone should have it.

This is not the first racial that provides an unfair advantage to a race in certain activities and it will not be the last.

7 Likes

This was me as well. I saw them and resigned myself to making a fuzzy Shaman. As a Mage main though, I definitely appreciate the camp racial too, however. It softens the sting of losing my portals.

1 Like

Not really. I just fly places. Or put myself on a flight path and read the forums.

No, I just got the preorder neat hearthstone. I use that thing all the time.

1 Like

I am a Feral Druid main, I do not know the sting of losing ones portals. XD

3 Likes

Yes-- we have gotten racial that gave an unfair advantage. And those were nerfed.

8 Likes

Oh so they nerfed the Humans getting rep faster than anyone?

They nerfed Void Elves being able to cast faster that anyone else during fights?

They took away the mailbox from Nightborne?

They took the self healing from the Zandalari?

They took away Orcs 20% reduction to stun duration?

Oh wow i didnt realize they had nerfed so many racials…oh wait no they didn’t. They are still im the game and still provide each race an advantage in certain situations.

7 Likes