⫸ The Horde Vanguard - Horde RP Community ⫷

Really good people and very talented writers/RPers here!

7 Likes

Horde Deployment in the ruins of Lordaeron, with a memorial for the fallen. Here is an assortment of screenshots from the rp event, and some key fun rp moments to share!

See you tomorrow at the pre-launch rp event!

Thre was a lot more, but…I kind of was unable to keep up with all the rp, and get screenshots. Enjoy what I did share.

9 Likes

The Send off Event is happening very soon! within the Hour!

5 Likes

Thank you for the great turnout at the Dragonflight launch event! The formations and marching was on point! You guys did wonderfully!

8 Likes

Founding meeting, and the kick-off of the first of many rp events to come.

4 Likes

Coming up!

5 Likes

The community is going, raring, and showing good signs of growth happening.

We look forward to seeing all the red blooded Horde out there!

5 Likes

Theres another Roleplay event coming up tonight! All Horde Players are welcome! Join the Discord for more details!

3 Likes

A few screenshots from tonight’s caravan rp event.

9 Likes

It’s too bad I had to miss it! Everyone looks so good all mounted up with their banners <3

5 Likes

It was good! Simple travel RP is good to just have discussions IC.

6 Likes

Looking forward for future campaigns and shenanigans, friends!

8 Likes

We have another event tonight at 7PM Server! This time its a D20 combat event! (Spoilers!: We are fighting Primalists!) For more details join the discord and tag along! All Horde are welcome!

5 Likes

Join us next time, or I may just have summon you as a familiar!

Opens a Portal

We have cookies!

4 Likes

The event was a blast! It lasted just long enough <3

Please join us next time!

• Love,

The Phoenix Legion

(( Screenshot taken by Banshih of the Undercity Nexus ))

7 Likes

For the Horde!

2 Likes

Thank you for another fun monthly fishing social! Next month Fish Tales will be hosted in an all new location on the Dragon Isles as we continue our world fishing tour. For the near future we will be remaining on Dragon Isles with this fishing social, but eventually, we will to various spots on Azeroth proper as well.

See you next month!

4 Likes

There are plenty of events big and small coming down the pipeline with The Horde Vanguard! Check out this event that’s on the Horizon for THV!

4 Likes

The Meeting is Tonight at 7:30 MG Server!

Meet us in the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar!

The Campaign is This Thursday and Friday!

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR MORE INFO: https://discord.gg/fUjuna5QZt

4 Likes

Last night’s rp meeting and mission briefing went well. See you guys at the campaign this week!

5 Likes