[🧠 [H] 8/10M ★ Open Recruitment ]

:dart: About Us [H] Tab Target - Tichondrius

We are looking for skilled players to add to our team who also have goals of reaching cutting edge each tier at a competitive pace. We want additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated, non toxic, and BE FUN. If you are competitive and always show up prepared with knowledge of your class and fights, we are looking for you.

What about community? Raiding should be taken seriously, but it should also be backed by a fun and non toxic community outside of raid. We do have a strong Mythic Plus community already and plan on growing off night activities further, this would include sales.

We understand that part of the trial process is both making sure you are a good fit for us just as much as we are a good fit for you, so please ask questions! We ask that those who value putting the progression of the team ahead of personal goals and loot to only apply.

Wow Prog Guild Link: htps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Tab+Target

:star: What We Are Looking For:

Competitive raiders who seek a structured raid environment that pushes progression on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

:boom: Recruitment

• Any DPS with prior leadership experience. We are looking for leaders!

• Any Healer with exceptional raiding history or prior healing leadership experience.

• All Exceptional players are encouraged to apply

:fire: Schedule:

Tuesday - Thursday 8pm - 11pm PST

:zap: Contact Us!

If you liked our pitch, and feel like we would be a good fit please contact us

Bnet: Arcaik#1588
Discord: Arcaik#7819

:love_letter: Application: forms.gle/xpTNBibtwbFNZECV9

2 Likes

Still looking! Come join us

Hello, I put in an app today if you guys are still looking and need a DH havoc. I’m 11/12M.

Bumpers! Hypers

Bumpity bump bump

Up we go to the top

Mid day bump

2pm bump :smiley: still need DPS and healers :smiley:

Why is it so hot in the PNW?

cause the PNW is next to the super volcano that’s gonna blow in July

yeep going to keep getting this uppppp

Looking for more~! :smile: Need those DPS and Healers !

Good guild leadership here. If you are good at your class, are progression minded, and have a good attitude, don’t hesitate to reach out!

I’m interested and be willing to faction/server change

Shoot us over application or contact us over bnet

I applied let me know if you want me to hit you up in disc or bnet

Still looking for more people! Roster is shaping up to be really strong!

Where are the hunters at?

Friday Hypeeeee

Still looking for hunters :smiley:

bumping this thing back up