★Last Hope LFM 2/8M VOTI Su 8-11p 3hrs/wk★

OBJECTIVE:
Last Hope of Illidan (formerly of Sargeras) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed nearly fourteen years ago by a group of friends interested in high-level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild, but getting as far as we can in Mythic raids is our focus.

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, gems, enchants, consumables, addons, etc.

Our Leaders post boss strategies on our Discord and members are expected to review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class.

Even with a casual outlook, we’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our Leaders will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement. Most of our Leaders and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

WHEN WE RAID:
Main Progression Raids
Sunday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET)

Alt Runs/Fun Runs (which are optional)
Saturday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET)

Invites start 10-15 minutes prior to raid.

PROGRESSION:
DF Expansion (as of 3/5/23):
VOTI: Vault of the Incarnates: 8/8N | 8/8H | 2/8M

SL Expansion:
SL: Sepulcher of the First Ones: 11/11N | 11/11H | 2/11M
SL: Sanctum of Domination: 10/10N | 10/10H | 3/10M
SL: Castle Nathria: 10/10N | 10/10H | 3/10M

BFA Expansion (on Sargeras):
BfA: Azshara’s Eternal Palace: 8/8N | 8/8H | 3/8M
BfA: Crucible of Storms: 2/2N | 2/2H | 0/2M
BfA: Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9N | 9/9H | 8/9M
BfA: Uldir: 8/8N | 8/8H | 7/8M

Other Triumphs:
T21: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 11/11M
T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 7/9M
T19: Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 9/10M
T19: Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
T19: The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N | 13/13H | 13/13M

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
We welcome applications at lasthopeguild.com from players 18 and older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively seeking the following:

DPS
3 - ANY (preference toward Ranged classes)

Healer
1 - ANY (preference toward Shaman, Druid, or Priest)

Tank
No spots available

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers, we strongly encourage you to schedule a follow-up as quickly as possible following the submission of the application.

EXPECTATIONS AND WHAT WE OFFER:
Expectations:

• Ability to fill your role exceptionally and always be one step ahead
  • Ability to maintain 85% raid attendance
  • Ability to take criticism and improve upon your abilities
  • Know your class and be able to keep up on changes
  • Most importantly, have fun and enjoy raiding!

What We Offer:

• Guild bank repairs
  • Flasks, runes, food/feasts, potions
  • Gem/Enchanting materials
  • Fun raiding environment
  • High-end M+ runs
  • Socially active guild
  • Alt runs/Fun runs

ARE YOU READY:
If you think you are ready to find out what the end game has to offer:

• Stop by our website: lasthopeguild.com
  • Join us on our Discord
  • Post here and we’ll follow up
  • In-game: Gluterrence (Gluteas#1142), Raeyla, Reichenau, or Wirths

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Last night we completed our Heroic run (leftover from fun run) and completed 2/10M. Who wants to join us when we get our Hungering kill?

Sunday night 1 day a week raiding guild. Can’t be easier than that.

Updated for 3/10M

Updated for 7/10H. 8% on Fatescribe. Almost there. A M A Z I N G progression for only 3hrs/wk

Recruiting!! Preference toward Priests, DKs, Shamans, and Monks!

Now 10/10H. Apply today at lasthopeguild.com

Aye get in here. 1 night a week mythic guild? What more could you ask for?

Hey! I’m interested in this. I’m coming back to play havoc if that’s cool. I’m like 216 or so and have done pretty much all up to kt heroic. If interested just hit me up on discord or bnet

Loadsofjuice#1585 - bnet

Loadsofjuice#7059 - discord

Now 1/10M. Join us!!

now 2/10m. game is too ez even on 1day/wk

bump and run. join us!

Looking for more!! Healers and DPS get IN here.

I’m on the fence about coming back, I’m pretty much 50/50, but if I do, I’ll hit you up in game.

I’d be playing Unholy DK

bump for healers and dps

still looking for solid players to push into next raid tier!

updated. seeking ranged and healers!!

Healer bump btw

@Gluteas forgot to add our server-first 25 man heroic Lich King achievement to the other triumphs section (inside joke lol - yes we have it)

Also - the two best parts about Last Hope is consistency and execution. We’ve raided consistently since 2008. And every goal we set out to attain we achieved. Once upon a time we raced for server firsts, then we shot for CE and AOTC, now we aim to be one of the best efficient mythic progression guilds (one night a week).

If you’re guildless, guild hopping, or if your current guild isn’t meeting your goals - consider joining us because you’ll never have to worry about AOTC or having opportunities at mythic drops/vaults again. That’s our promise to our raiders and we’ve kept our promises for over a decade now.

We want you! to apply on lasthopeguild.com

App submitted. Added Gluteas on BNET. Would love to have a chat about potentially joining.

1 Like