★ PSA: Void Elf Paladins are justified in the Lore ★

If that’s true then I might be permanently locked out of it for having been sent away on vacation too many times.

I want to post gifs!

1 Like

I can’t include gifs.

:frowning:

1 Like

I think unless you’re banned you can still get it back, but the period of suspension increases the amount of time before you can get it back.

I think… Not sure.

3 Likes

I never had it to begin with. I never could post images here. My last vacation was for thirty days…

3 Likes

Ah, then at worst you may just have to work at it a little longer.

2 Likes

From the pinned thread about forum features:

4 Likes

Thank you friend.

4 Likes

There’s no way I will ever get that.

Thank you for posting that though.

5 Likes

I heard that those who got into beta (not sure if it was BfA or SL) got account wide trust level.

3 Likes

That’s lame.

I’m gonna burn down Ironforge tonight.

1 Like

I’ve heard that too.

I wish trust lvl 3 was account wide. I wasn’t in the beta, so I didn’t get the account wide trust level 3 that some beta users were reporting. I had one main posting toon (my warrior main) since Cata, then thought I’d get this toon trust level 3 for when I post about DK things. I lost trust level 3 on my warrior shortly after that, so now this is my posting toon.

Since this is an elf thread and it’s the holidays:

2 Likes

First I heard of it… though I was in both. I think I had mine before the beta for bfa though.

4 Likes

The potential of “dark paladins” originating, or being exclusive, to the Alliance, the faction paladins were originally exclusive to, just makes me go : )

8 Likes

This is a comfortable hill to die on.

Give us Void Elf Paladins!

11 Likes

Have Arator (Alleria’s Paladin son) turn into a Void Elf Void Knight after seeing the tyranny of the Light, with agents of the Light trying to kill his mother.

Him introducing the class skin of Void Knights would be sick.

:heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

None of these are valid arguments for VE Paladins.

Forsaken have a better set up current lore wise for paladins then VE do.

But it still boils down to the same argument: both races would explode if INFUSED with the Light.

Priests don’t work like paladin.

2 Likes

Been thinking of this since you mentioned it in my thread.

I don’t dislike the idea. Adding a skin like that would give story/lore and open it up well I think.

Not sure I personally want to see Arator go that route but what can ya do?

I’m also still hesitant because adding this as “customization” like with Wildhammer or even High Elves themselves has been… Less than stellar.

9 Likes

Yes please and 100% thank you very much, good sir.

8 Likes

Ohh it wouldn’t work like a typical “customization” - it’d work like Simaia’s concept of class skins, I bet you’ve seen them already:

Basically, Void Knights would be the Paladin class, but with Void visuals and spell descriptions.

I love this idea cause we would have so many different “classes within classes” available instead of… none. We haven’t had a new class since MoP. And I doubt devs want to keep adding classes every now and then considering how they said it’s difficult for them to balance them all :sob:

7 Likes

Um, Demon Hunter would like a word with you…

1 Like