⇨ [H] <Booty Patrol> Recruiting for raid team - Tues/Thurs

< Booty Patrol > is an Area 52 Horde raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11PM EST. We are a casual AOTC raiding guild, we focus on heroic content then push into mythic as far as we can manage each tier. We plan on raiding casually but with focus on progressing as far as we can into mythic content.

Progression :
AOTC

Current Recruitment

• Open Recruitment

About Us :
Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday: 8:30pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)

Our raid atmosphere is very light on farmed content; however, once we step foot into progression fights we require all members to be ready and focused.
We are an adult guild and ask that all applicants be 18 years or older.

What we are looking for :

• We want players who want to raid for the sake of raiding. Gear is a side effect of raiding, the goal is having fun.
  • We expect players to improve themselves every week. We don’t expect to have the best raiders; however, we want players that will seek to improve their performance weekly.
  • Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
  • Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Contact Information :
BattleTag: Havel#11412, Craghack#1818 or Dewprisms#1776
Discord: Taco#6139, Oilprince#0617 or Kathinja#1957

:grinning:

2 Likes

:turtle: Come join us! <3

Bumping post :slight_smile:

still looking

Bumping post, patch next week

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it’s lit.

Bumping post still looking to fill spots :slight_smile:

Patch is tomorrow! Come join us!! :octopus:

some info updated for roles recruiting

recruiting roles for updated info some

Still looking to fill some key spots, ranged and healers, for the fun new raid!

Looking to replace a healer that left bump

:peach: bump

Hey there! I’m looking to get back into raiding and find a new guild and you guys have great times/days and seems like our goals match.

My main spec is Havoc but this mythic plus season I started to play Vengeance more and have been getting more comfortable tanking keys. My battle tag is kennyff#1626 and my Discord is kentavius#4790 feel free to reach out if I don’t end up on tonight to send a request. Cheers!

1 Like

send you a friend request so we can chat :slight_smile:

:turtle: bump :frog:

hold the door

Updated Classes being looked for

These guys raid.

woop 11/12 H :woman_mage: