“Returning” player looking for guild

I’m looking for a guild to run M+ with and help with raid progression from outside of the raid via supplying consumables and gear funneling in M+ for core raid members. After my former guild disbanded at the end of BFA and my son being born not long into SL, I had to start taking a more casual play style for wow but I still want to help a raid team the best I can in the time I have available and maybe hop into raid a few times for AOTC during sell/farm nights if scheduling allows

I currently play alliance on sargeras with 3 toons at lvl 60 (Hunter, Druid, and Demon Hunter) and am currently leveling a Warlock and death Knight. I’m willing to transfer 2-3 toons if needed but the amount of items I will be able to supply at first will be lower due to not having all professions on the new server

2 Likes

We have another member in our guild who is not able to raid but also helps with supplies, although we try and talk him out of it. We are on the smaller to medium size but we do M+ during the weeks and have helpful and knowledgeable members who are willing to help when time permits.

We are not on Sargeras, but we are accepting social members and raiders who fit in with us.

I will leave our spam below and feel free to message me on Battlenet or Discord if you wish to talk more:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

7/10 H
10/10 N
1/10 M (with community)

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a 1-2 heals and dps with the possibility of a raid tank position to the right person to help round out our raid team.

We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14-20 people after losing some to New World, Diablo, and end of expansion lulls. In the mean time we are using our community channel to fill raids.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there, we’d be happy to receive help outside of raiding! We used to have a member that did the same until work duties came up. I’ll leave our info below but if you think we’d be a good fit please reach out!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Hey Kitty Whiskers is always looking to run M+ dungeons if you cant get into the raid. We understand that life isnt always going to revolve around our raid schedule. But we aim to get as many people into a Mythic + or two all week long. Helping prepare consumables is an amazing asset to bring to any team and I can certainly say we would get you in on the nights your available! If your interested hit me up TeddyWstSide#4051 on discord

Hey Lostpanda,

We are always open to new players casual, M+ers, heroic raiders and mythic raiders. Since we are on Sargaras if you would like to take a look and give me a poke if interested.
Good luck (and congrats on your son!!)