“A Wolf in Wolves Clothing”: Johnnybiceps Fan Fiction Chapter 2 “The Domestic Life of Johnnybiceps (Part I)”

Johnnybiceps, “the scourge of the Burning Steppes”, had a private life. He had a history. He was once a child, now a man. He went to school, studied Orcish literature, minored in Tauren Azeroth studies, dabbled in theater.

He trained in the ways of war, as Orcs do. He considered a job as a bureaucrat in Thrall’s administration (he had the qualifications and his mother encouraged it), but violence was too great a draw. Violence was his natural occupation. He had a loving family, loyal (and disloyal) friends, and a rich intimate life.

Johnnybiceps was an openly polyamourous homosexual. And, despite his violent reputation, in his domestic life he was caring, loving and selfless in his tender moments.

In his modest home in Orgrimmar he looked after his three male partners, Raymond, Jax and Steven, and his cat Oren. He did the dishes regularly; he cooked the meals; he took the garbage out before it was full. He would prepare little box lunches for his partners before they left on their adventures. He would lovingly kiss them as they departed and at times would write little poems and tuck them in their box lunches - to be discovered. Then, he would don his blood stained armor, collect his axe, check its edge, depart for the Wind Rider, fly to the Burning Steppes and hunt the vulnerable.
One night, in the afterglow of coitus, Raymond (a handsome dark skinned Tauren Shaman) propped himself up on his pillow, “JB, what are you thinking about?” Raymond asked.

Oren slept between them purring.

“Oh, you of course” Johnnybiceps replied, staring at the ceiling, one hand behind his head the other hand stroking Oren.

“No, what are you really thinking about?” Raymond asked, smiling, “Something is on your mind.”

Raymond gently patted Oren.

“Well, the Burning Steppes are great, I love it there, but it is not big enough for me” Johnnybiceps paused, he looked Raymond in eyes, “I want more.”

“More of me?” Raymond asked, leaning in, smiling.

Johnnybiceps laughed, “Yes, Raymond” he leaned in, kissed Raymond, a love peck, and laid back on his pillow. Raymond now content, Johnnybiceps continued, “But seriously, I want to attack Stormwind.”

“Stormwind!?” Raymond said, “They’ll kill you. It’s too much, way too much. You won’t make it past Major Mattingly. Maybe the Eastern Plaguelands, maybe you could take that, Jax and I can help, we can start at Light’s Hope, but Stormwind? JB, think of your family. We need you.”

Raymond was now sitting up, Indian style, tail drooping over the side of the bed. He dropped an illumination totem on the night stand. It was time to talk.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 “Anna” to be released June 27th, 9am!

Read on Reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/hcmwfw/a_wolf_in_wolves_clothing_johnnybiceps_fan/

Read Chapter 1 “The Burning Burning Burning Steppes” here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/h86om7/a_wolf_in_wolves_clothing_johnnybiceps_fan/