¿Shadowmeld doesn't work properly one low level

I’ve been trying to make it work, doing shadowmeld + cheap shot or any other stealth ability, but when i try it with a level 32 nelf rogue, it’s not working.
I made ah trial rogue, and it worked normaly, so i don’t know if it’s something with my character or if it’s that shadowmeld changes with levels maybe.

I’m not an alliance and never played Nelf but I’m pretty sure you have to Shadowmeld > Restealth then Cheapshot and it will not work while in combat with a Boss, only in Dungeon trash and open world etc. If I’m wrong someone should correct me. <3

Hello,

I play a NELF rogue. I can help you maybe.
A few things to know about shadowmeld:
You have to stay still to use and keep it. For example if you pop it while running, it is wasted. While in shadowmeld you can cheap shot, garrote silence ect. It does not give the 3 sec of subterfuge after though.
To use it as a semi vanish, you need to pop it, then hit stealth after. You cannot keybind or macro it into 1 press.
Shadowmeld can be used in pvp to restealth, cheap shot garrote silence, and sap. Though it is better to restealth if possible. You can you shadowmeld to dodge an attack. (example chaos bolt coming at you ect)
pve wise it can do everything I said above. The only differences is you cannot restealth with shadowmeld during boss fights. You can only vanish to do that.

Hope this helps.