Would you prefer armored cat/bear incarnation back?

Hey all, So I’m a returning player. I quit WoW back in 2013 for college and returned recently. Before I quit I remember druids having tier 5 armor on their cat/bear form when they used incarn….why/when did blizz remove it?!? I thought it looked amazing, especially on nelf druids.

Would you want to see it return via glyph? or maybe blizz could revamp it and give every race a unique armor set when they pop incarn.

3 Likes

I’d like to see the return of diaper kitty.

6 Likes

I don’t really like that form, or the bear form thing from mage tower, I don’t even care that I missed both of these forms lol.

But different strokes for different folks, blizz should add an option to bring this cat form back too so that everyone can have something they enjoy aesthetically

1 Like

I was sad when it went away, but with so many of us using various Legion forms now, I don’t think it would work anymore. Not even sure how they would make it work on the Avatar of Ursoc models, for example.

Besides, (for bear at least) Incarnation is so bad in its current state (due to shift from activated abilities to auto attack damage) that I rarely take it.

Don’t know why they couldn’t have glyphed in the Shrivallah form like we did dolphin lol Would replace my cheetah or stag form in a hearbeat