Underlight Pearl Still Unusable

Though AP can once again be added to the Underlight Angler, the Underlight Pearl can not be accessed, since it requires an Artifact to be equipped. Unless this is fixed, being able to add AP to the Underlight Angler is pointless…

6 Likes

I second this motion

1 Like

I am also having this problem. You can click on the Pearl with the Angler slotted in the profession slot, but you get an error message stating that you must have an artifact equipped and the interface refuses to open. In addition, new Anglers cannot be viewed for their traits.

Aye maybe it will be fixed some time

yup still a problem

1 Like

Still a problem.

Yup, still can’t use the pearl.

yeah i cant ether on my new envoker just a blank page with no traits for the fishing rod

1 Like

Well It’s half way there, I can now click the pearl but there’s no traits to select. :rofl: :rofl:

I found on my Dracthyr that if you click the pearl while actively fishing that fixes the “Must have equipped” error message.

Still no way to select nodes and a blank artifact weapon panel though…

Also there is a bigger post around this one too.

Maybe if we get more action consolidated on one it will get solved sooner! :S I’d really like to have my Dracthyr’s Angler sorted before launch day but it’s looking unlikely at this stage…

we need a lot of people to know about this to make blizz fix it before expansion day

Well, the pearl can not be interacted with now. However, as with all the other new Underlight Angler owners, it now shows a blank artifact window with no upgrade nodes. In other words, the Artifact’s true potential has not yet been unlocked. I suspect it is missing some interaction since the workaround does not look at it being equipped in the weapon slot anymore.

Have the same issue with my evoker. Just got the underlight angler today and i can apply artifact power, however using the pearl will not show the traits or allow me to assign any.