Playing Classic WoW made me realize how GARBAGE WoW truly was this whole time

Major Bot Issues & RMT Destroying Every Server :white_check_mark:

GDKPs funneling mass amounts of RMT/Bot gold :white_check_mark:

Blizzard doesn’t care as long as they make $15/month off you and the bots :white_check_mark:

Game is “solved”, everyone runs the same build, same comp, same meta, use the same websites, use the same gems, use the same gear, most likely buy from the same Gold seller :white_check_mark:

This entire Classic WoW experience made me realize WoW was NEVER a good game to begin with.

The same problems that exist in Classic also exist in Retail on a much grander scale with far more issues and with far less support from Blizzard.

This game has ALWAYS been:

• P2W

• Lazily developed, not enough updates that people want or care about.

I’m DONE, i’m going back to Lost Ark, it makes sense why WoW is DEAD in 2022 with LESS players than Lost Ark.

3 Likes

send me your gold before you go ;D

3 Likes

I always love it when people who have clearly invested THOUSANDS of hours of their life playing the game talk about how “garbage” it is. It’s like going to the same restaurant every day for years and complaining about the food.

It’s one of the largest wins in Video Game History. The original development of WoW is a story of titans in the industry being born, standards for the genre being established, and becoming one of the largest gaming companies in the world.

I don’t disagree with most of your points, but your point about it never being good and that’s it’s lazily developed are comically stupid. It’s just a sign that you’re more emotional than you are rational

1 Like

Toon named “paytoskip”.

complains about bots/rmt/gdkps and praises lost ark

omegalul. send me your stuff if you’re leaving.

3 Likes

A lot of what you are saying was not actually true in Original TBC or Vanilla.

Botting has been a thing in every game
with a grind since EQ.

Modern Activision Blizzard is also not remotely comparable to Blizzard Entertainment; they are two completely different companies with very different ways of doing things.

Enjoy Arc, and ignore many of the same problems over there; just way less talked about problems and if you burry your head in the sand you can ignore that its also “Solved” just like every other game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.