Disconnect Streaming errors since 10.0.7

at what point can I request an extension of my subscription? I’ve tried all the above. Even ISP’s provide refunds for downtime, and this is un-equivocally downtime even if its only for a small fraction of the total player base.

6 Likes

hey since doing this i’ve been in for 2min, doesnt sound like much but i haven’t had more than 2 secs after loading screan all day. so thank you i’ve been able to get back to running in circles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scratch that just dropped sorry guys.

1 Like

it does not work for me still getting disconnected

every time game needs to load some new asset it disconnects

Hey all,

EDIT: This issue remains high priority and we greatly appreciate your help gathering the requested info. We’ve received enough data for now and we’ll update this thread when we have more information to share.

5 Likes

EDIT:

New users are limited to 3 replies in a post… New user? I’ve been playing (and paying) since before BC launch event… What about me is NEW?

1 Like

so theres still a chance after this maintenance that we might still encounter this problem. i was hoping that this maintenance is for this error.

That’s an interesting question I hadn’t thought of - I’m using the Beta version of the Battle.net app (blurry text in 2023 is a no from me!), wonder if we all are? There has to be SOME commonality here.

I was able to kill a single rare on the Forbidden Reach! But immediately disconnected when I looted it though.

My Tact.log file 10 mins after that crash is blank and 0 bytes. I don’t think that would be helpful here :frowning: …plus, can’t send a 0 bytes attachment so… sorry!

Pretty sure we’ll still have this error.

i was not using the beta version of the bnet app and i was still getting disconnected

That settles that, then :joy:

I’m not sure what info the Tact.log file should contain (I assume crash info?) but I did a full hard game crash again and it’s still blank.

1 Like

Just wanted to add, i’ve also been having issues and did everything in this thread without success.
Unlike a few others tho, it seems i have data in my Tact.log and have submitted it

This is becoming ridiculous now. I havent been able to play at all and it’s now Thurs. Like other we pay to play this game. It’s not free to play like it should be at this point. Blizzard takes our money monthly or yearly or whatever to have 24/7 access to this game.

I get that things happen… But this has been going on for 2 days now and looking like its going to be three where I cant stay logged in for more than 30 seconds maybe 2 min top end. Those of us submitting the logs you request and what not to prove we are having issues should be compensated for our loss of access to the game we have already paid to have access to.

3 Likes

Same issue… but mines weird because i’ve been able to play 10.0.7 for the passed couple days till last night. now constant dc… ???

1 Like

same crap unplayable still hey blizz take your mouth off plds for 5 min and fix this bullshat

1 Like

I’m also having all of these issues. I’ve D/C’d maybe 80 times in the past 2 days. I’ve turned off nearly every addon I use, and DL’d a new driver (that wasn’t the issue, just their trouble working thing suggested to do it, so I did). It’s just highly frustrating

1 Like

I’d say no as I have used both beta and retail versions of battle.net and get DC’d every single time. Switched back to retail today after maintenance and was able to log in and move. Had a glimmer that maybe it was fixed, but, alas, after 1 minute the dreaded DC screen appeared. I have the 51900323 error but if I try to switch servers get the streaming error.

Yeah, was worth a thought. That’s what troubleshooting is for, trying to figure out what’s going on.

My most recent crash was a full exception error, that’s new! It actually generated info to the log file this time. Submitted to email. Hope that helps!

Log file sent; errors off on both beta and retail version of battle.net. WOW51900323, and when swapping to a different realm to test a different toon, streaming error. Guess I’ll read a book until it is fixed.