Disconnect Streaming errors since 10.0.7

Is blizzard fixing this? or they shoving it under the rug as usual?
its sad how games fine till they implement a patch that messes up half the game? then dont have the balls to post anything about it like where tf is our money going ? to the beer parties in the office, this is the shat that gives blizzard a bad name, cant find a human to talk to about this … bout to uninstall they more worries bout diablo crapfest than us

Scanned and Repair seems to recognize something is wrong. Prompts me to update and if I do scan and repair again, it loops into the same thing. Still showing Pre-Release content downloaded.

1 Like

Exact same thing for me.

Can people start posting their computer specs and see if we have any commonality?

-Windows 11
-RTX 3090 GPU
-GSkill Ripjaws V 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory
-2x 1TB M.2 SSDs in RAID 0 config
-Intel i9-9900kf CPU

pull as many tickets as u can we have to escalate this issue for these yahoos to even look at it its not their money they wasting its ours

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for reporting this issue. It is high priority on the team’s radar and a fix is in the works. We’ll post updates here as they become available.

24 Likes

Bout time… I haven’t been able to play since the update yesterday and I have done everything under the sun.

I knew it wasn’t a local issue

1 Like

Thanks, all I wanted to know.

2 Likes

Thank goodness, hopefully this includes the dreaded 51900323 error, so frustrating

2 Likes

I don’t think this is hardware specific, it seems to be related to patch’s files, because the game is constantly trying to update or download files and it struggles to get through with it.

2 Likes

Blah day 2 no fix :confused:

im still getting randomly green texture and trying to download Data, I’ve scan and repaired 3 times, each time with a new download 10gb, 2.4gb, and a 1.3gb. I have renamed my WTF folder (this allows me to stay in the game for roughly 30-40mins without a dc unless i enter the new zone) i have updated graphic card drivers flushed DNS servers, i have check security antiviruses. tried changing from DX12 to DX 11 not much else i can think of to try.

1 Like

Are there any updates on this? I found clearing literally everything on my wow makes the disconnects slightly less frequent but that’s about it.

I am having the same d’c issues since the new patch. Have run the scan to fix files, turned off all addons. Is there an actual reply from Blizz regarding this or all of this being ignored? I have no intention of freshly reinstalling WoW.

Having the same exact issue and have been trying to figure out if it was just me. I did everything that the bliz forums recommend and it’s still happening every 2 to 5 minutes.

Same problem here Can’t play the game

same issue here game is unplayable on new pc runnin 0 add ons getting disconnected all the time but i can play on my older pc just fine

Having the same issue. I have scanned and repaired and it downloaded something but it was not fixed.

still no fix…

There was a reply from Blizzard stating that they are aware of the problem and trying to find a solution.