Lag in Azure Span is Horrific

The lag is just absolutely horrible in this zone between the community feasts and Cobalts Assembly grind. The lag needs to be fixed badly.

6 Likes

It’s not even the CA ring grind, its the open-world PVP quest in that area. You know zones can’t handle that.

You forgot bout the 1000000 groups of 2x4 cloth farming in Bracken

thought it was just me…but yeah it’s REALLY bad…ugh…had to log…can’t get anything done reasonably

1 Like

The grind will go away soon enough… as soon as people tire of it and cancel their subscriptions… be patient.

Just tried to log in and continue leveling in this zone and the lag is almost unbearable. Definitely needs to be fixed.

I’m just trying to quest here… the “Camp Nowhere” quests atm… and I am literally having 2-3 seconds of lag between button presses and actual actions in game. Looting takes longer than that even… my pets are running to where the mobs WERE when I send them to attack instead of where they ARE… it’s a mess. Please Blizz, do something here!

Nothing they can do since today is Sunday and so you have wait till Monday to Friday and see what happens.