I will never play retail unless they roll back to pvp server

Blizzard should be responsible for ruining warmode content on one whole expac (shadowlands)

On BfA, we had CoD quests, faction assaults (Incursions) nazatar wpvp events. But nothing on SL

well I still think it was not enough content on BfA. BfA surely killed wpvp but SL has gone too far. Cant even call SL wpvp as dead, I would say like became mummy and eaten by crows.

8 Likes

Yeah they’ve done everything possible to make Warmode and world pvp dead. Retail caters to carebears that want to play a brain dead game of interfaction friendship.

5 Likes

I completely agree. There is still no warmode content in the alpha of dragon flight. I will enjoy wrath for what it is but I will not return to retail until warmode is addressed or pvp servers return.

4 Likes

You mean there should be a “War” in Warcraft?

Sock puppeting at its finest.

1 Like

they even removed War Mode for low levels. Now we need to be lvl 20 before turning on war mode. that’s 1/3 of current levels without WPVP. some of the best fun world pvping I had was as a lowbie.

3 Likes

GG Blizz. PvP is still trash.

2 Likes

wpvp died after bgs were introduced
woo capturing the flag and getting rezzed every 30 secs, feels like a reallife warzone

My Butt cringes everytime i hear someone make a post that starts out like “” i will never blah blah blah" like who cares no one asked you ? you do what u wanna do its your money

2 Likes

Yeah but like, your experiences are not universal. Nor your tastes. Some of us like posts like this because we feel the same. Seeing the same frustration expressed in an over-dramatic way offers a catharsis, a release. We can see that others are equally frustrated, and that in this MMORPG, with thousands of other players (or are we down to hundreds now XD), though we sit alone at our keyboards, we are not truly alone.

But, hey, man, like… you see a forum post titled “I will never blah blah blah”, you could just, like, not open it :rofl:. In the immortal words of Drakktar:

4 Likes

just lol at you and all you silly pixel drama kids try to explain life mysteries lol your right instead of cringing now i laugh so hard and just love it… im glad you choose to express your hate and still play even when it doesnt change to your outcome lol thanks for the laugh @Reptarstrike

2 Likes

Please show some respect to anyone who has the reasonable complaint. I use my money, then I am the customer. So I have right to complain.

Imagine a market selling poor quality and one customer says, “Dont sell out this one or I will never come here again”. Then other guy says “who cares bro its ur money”

How about you shut your mouth and show some respect, This game needs to be addressed with its lack of world pvp content, If you are one of those boring individuals who gets off in sitting in major cities just queing all day like a brainless robot then by all means go ahead and stay out of the forums where people ACTUALLY want better for the game.

2 Likes

Why do we have to be brainless robots if we play for the sole purpose of PVP games? What else would you rather us do between queues?

A sad truth, I’ve come to accept. DF will double down on this.

I can tell that half of you dont play the beta. DragonFlight is simply amazing especially with PvP. I mean damn, they brought back air drops on the map ffs what more do you people want? WoW players are never satisfied and it’s so annoying tbh.

Just a standard MMO gear progression for PVP that doesn’t end 3 weeks after launch. Esports needs to go away. A good MMO PVP system is an excuse to fight. It’s not supposed to be league of legends. Some teams might get more high gear players. Maybe your team does next. It adds a fun dynamic and challenge if you’re out geared. It gives a motivation to keep going, with a carrot on the stick with gear progression. That’s how it should work. A tried and true method, age old, and tested. Just get rid of premades, and make it pure pug. Not to mention, you don’t even need kills to win most BGs. Just run a flag better or kill their boss first, etc.

Tho I have no problem with arena still existing for people that like the esports thing. Just normalize gear there and have titles. They can play for the love of it if that’s truly what they want (they don’t).

1 Like

Theres no way you’re serious with this.

I’m absolutely serious with this because Air drops were so much fun in BFA with world PvP and that is what this subject is about is it not? World PvP and War Mode.

Yep, all I want is a single traditional pvp server, I don’t care if it’s completely isolated in terms of transfers and interaction with the other servers. I’ve never rolled on a PvE server and I’m not about to start just because they give it a new name. Until then, I will remain on classic.