[H]<Antiquated> Older Crowd, looking for 1-2 DPS & Tank (flex tank). Saturdays 8pm EST

Are you old? Decrepit even? Cant play like you used to? Then come check us out. Just some casual people playing the game at our own pace. Still plan on doing as much content as we can.

We are working on rebuilding our old guild and fill out a group or two to push keys and run dungeons. Raid as of right now will be on Saturday starting at 6pm MST (8pm EST), and will be going for 3 hrs. Looking for 1-2 DPS and a Tank / Flex tank. Day and time will probably change with season 2 will be trying to move to 2 day raid at 2hrs/raid. DPS are welcome as well. We are currently progressing thru heroic, 4/8 as of now. Will be aiming for AoTC

Antiquated is family oriented keeping in mind that RL come first. (Adult average age is late 30s-early 40s) Most in the guild have families so we will all know when to censor ourselves in discord and there are no vulgar topics or bullying/shaming in guild chat. Players can attend when they want and play w/e open class they want.

New/old/returning players welcome.

discord: Morlanith#4704

Located on Gurubashi (Horde)

connected realms welcome as well:
Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Garrosh, and Hakkar

1 Like

Bump, looking for more.

Bump, still looking for more to rebuild.

Bump, could use a tank or 2 to push some keys!

bump, still building

Bump, still in need of tanks!

Bump, still looking for 1 tank, multiple DPS, and 1-2 healers!

Bump. looking for more, trying to fill out a solid 2/3/9 group to start raiding

Bump, almost there!

Bump, still looking for a few more

bump, planning on starting raid in the next week or two.

Hey wanted to ask if you mind if I add you so we could chat sometime please. Long time player here since the days of Molten Core and angry Illidan. Wanting to find a nice good new home with friendly helpful interactive people. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Sure thing, I’m usually around most of the day.

May I get your contact info Bnet wise and / or Discord so we can chat perhaps? I’d like to get a new toon rolling and going asap on my new realm so I can get geared up quickly and raid. Thank you again very much for your time.

discord: Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Whichever is easier for you.

Bump, Need a tank and a healer

I would love to talk to you about possibly bring our raid teams together for some joint raiding. We are a small guild just getting started and have been running raids with another guild but the time doesn’t really work for us. We have 8 people right now and are down a healer and dps. Both our tanks are geared for tank and dps so easy to switch up. We are laid back and chill and do have raid experience for 5 of the bosses. For us its about fun first and progression second.

I am traveling today but maybe we could connect tomorrow or Monday. We are an LGBTQIA+ guild
just putting that out there up front. Let me know if you would be interested in chatting.

Yeah, I would be down to chat, a little rough finding people at this point, its been slow. We have also been raiding with another guild, but trying to break away from that. A few of us are 8/8n and a few bosses into heroic. But yeah, we can chat some more, hit me up on discord Morlanith#4704 and we can coordinate a good time to chat.

Bump. Healer still needed & 1-2 DPS

Bump. back to the top