[H-RP] Thunder on the Bluff - THV Campaign Feb 23-24th

Thunder On The Bluff

A Horde Vanguard RP Campaign

“Raszageth, The Storm-Eater has been defeated, but not without releasing her siblings from the Vault of Incarnates. The emboldened Primalist have been retasked across Azeroth, seeking relics of power for their cause. Traders, patrols, and other holdings have been attacked and ransacked; with pinpointed strikes within the reaches of Southern Kalimdor. All hostilities direct towards the Tauren Capital of Thunder Bluff. With the elements in upheaval and the encroaching Primalist challenging the Horde, the Vanguard answers the call to defend the Bluffs.”

OOC INFO

:zap: WHEN: February 23rd & 24th (Vanguard Meeting on the 20th)
:zap: WHERE: Thunder Bluff, Mulgore
:zap: TIME: Briefings Start at 7:30 MG SERVER TIME
:zap: WHAT TO EXPECT: The Vanguard is hosting a D20 Campaign with multiple events to choose from on both nights. This story will tell of the Horde’s defense of Thunder Bluff, battling the elements, Primalist, and other enemies aligned with the Primal Incarnates. Horde and Horde Neutral Players from Moon Guard, WRA, and other US servers are welcome!

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR MORE INFO: https://discord.gg/fUjuna5QZt

10 Likes

Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!

6 Likes

Although I am exiled from my homeland due to the incompetent leadership of Baine, I will come to the defense of the Shu’halo from these defilers of the Earthmother.

4 Likes

UCN will proudly ride alongside our Horde allies once more in defense of the Horde.

5 Likes

There is far too little gold and far too little red. It’s time we fix that! The Phoenix Legion will ride for Thunder Bluff when our allies call for aid! Quel’thalas will not ignore the plight of her allies! Don’t worry, we will bring plenty of wine for everyone. :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Add some arcane to that wine, and the rotter’s will thank you.

2 Likes

The Phoenix Legion is proud to stand with our allies again. For the Horde!

4 Likes

Mayhaps we’ll have to invite our friends from Suramar :3

2 Likes

The In Character meeting is tonight! With the actual campaign in a few days! Come on down to Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar tonight to listen to various individuals speak up about whats going on in Muglore! (7:30 MG Server, Horde Event~!)

2 Likes

War Wolves will stand by our tauren friends!

3 Likes

So it begins…This will surely be an electrifying (mini)Campaign! Much excite! For tha Horde!

3 Likes

The time has come! The Phoenix Legion stands with the Horde Vanguard and Thunderbluff!

3 Likes

Last night’s rp meeting and mission briefing went well. See you guys at the campaign this week!

5 Likes

Im so excited for this! #MGHorde

2 Likes

Word of the meeting gain my notice. After learning of the dangers that these defilers of the Earthmother pose to my people have now gained my full attention. The Shu’halo shall stand united with the Vanguard to protect the home that my father fought for and dreamed of for both of his children.

3 Likes

By the grace of the Earthmother, the newly formed Stormtotem Tribe will meet the enemy with hoof and horn alongside the Vanguard.

4 Likes

It will be an honor to fight alongside with your tribe, Highmountain brother.

3 Likes
Moon Guard RP

CULT OF THE FORGOTTEN SHADOW

The Rite of Ashes At 6:30 PM CST at Thunder Bluff, a Priestess of the Forgotten Shadow will be available to bestow a blessing upon the faithful.

OOC: Come find Sanari before Thunder on the Bluff event to receive a blessing of the Forgotten Shadow. She can be found beneath a black guild banner.

4 Likes