[H] <Just Wiped> Recruiting Casual/Midcore AOTC Raiders T/TH 6:30-9:30 CST

Hello Future Guild Member!

< Just Wiped > is Recruiting!

RAIDING - T/TH 630-930 Central

We offer fun, laid-back, heroic progression with each tier in each expansion. Successfully killing bosses since Firelands!

Our raid team is nearly full for this tier but we do have a few DPS openings available. Are you looking for:

• Consistent Progression

• Laid Back Atmosphere

• Comical Banter

• Close-knit Community

• Achievement of AOTC with your own team

MYTHIC PLUS

Our guild members love their keys and love sharing them too. Some of our members are top 5 IO on our server! Many of our members run all different levels of keys too. We are a welcoming, supportive community that is willing and able to help you meet your own personal mythic plus goals! Check us out on Raider IO. < Just Wiped> Blackhand US.

If this sounds like fun:

You have found your new home for Dragonflight!

Take a moment and btag Arlida at Rehna#1428 for more information.
Looking forward to talking with you!
The Dragon Isles await! :dragon_face:

Sincerely,
Arlida, GM < Just Wiped>
For The Horde
Blackhand - US

btag Rehna#1428 or discord Arlida#2470 and Let’s Chat

`

Dragonflight is right around the corner! Come join the fun!

Exciting News! We just updated our roster! We have an open Balance Druid Spot, as well as a wish list for 2-3 melee DPS (Monk, Warrior, Shammy, or DH), and Evokers are welcome too!

I am just returning to the game after 4.5 years away and looking for a guild. I am looking at playing Evoker if you still have an opening for them. I sent you a friend request on discord so we can talk more.

1 Like

Thanks for the response Jorrick! Really glad we talked! Excited for Dragonflight! So glad you found us!