[H] <Evolved> 18+ Gaming Community recruiting all! Fun, friendly social atmosphere!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

Horde Information

We wanted a place where brand new players as well as the experienced player can feel welcome and feel like they belong. Our goal as a guild in any game we play is to experience as much of the content together as possible-from leveling and exploring the zones, to dungeons, end game raids, or guild pvp.

The great part about our community is you don’t have to do Dungeons or Raiding to be a part of it. Evolved is a place where you can come to game, hang out with friends, and just have fun!

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a huge part of the game from learning a new dungeon at the start of a Xpack to pushing keys with a group of friends. There is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use more to do just that, have some fun while making new friends along the way. Some people do low keys and some people do high keys but I’m sure in our community you can find members that fit your play style.

Raid Information

We have opened raid signups! Join our discord for more information! Currently accepting all rolls to our raid roster.

Raid Nights are Wednesday/ Thursday 9pm EST (server time) - 11pm EST (server time).

Currently we are 11/11N and will be starting Heroic progression within the next week or two.

We also run open raid on Sunday’s 9-11PM EST. This is for alts/non raiders that want to see the current raid. Usually just run normal mode for this. Standard raid rules apply (general idea of fights, ilvl, gemmed/enchanted consumes etc.)

Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you to raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

With cross faction we also have an Alliance guild we can group with for mythic plus and help out with raids if needed.

How to Join ‘Our Community’

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you please read more information at the following link as well as join our discord or if you have any questions, feel free to contact:

Battle ID: Cataclysm#1912 | Discord: Cataclysm#4330

Battle ID: itsallshiny#1290 | Discord: Glimmer#2224

Battle ID: Weeman#1910 | Discord: Weeman#2718

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

Evolved is excited to offer Guilds in:

World of Warcraft - Alliance Proudmoore ||
Final Fantasy 14 - Siren Server ||
New World - Syndicate - Yggsdrasil | US West ||
Lost Ark - UNA - US East

We are also in various shooter games and other multiplayer games such as Overwatch, Cod:MW, Fortnite and more!

6 Likes

We have been gaining some new members over the past couple days. Looks like the plan is to attempt to do some group content on Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 9pm EST. Content can be

Mythic Plus
LFR
Achievements / Transmog runs

The more we get the more we can do. So make sure to check out the OG post and if you have some questions get in contact with us. Cant wait to meet some new friends.

2 Likes

Looking for a new guild? Want to make some new friends, have exciting adventures and just have a friendly group of people to hang out with? Come check out Evolved and give us a chance! We are an 18+ multi-gaming community and are always looking for more to join us.

Our Horde guild is currently rebuilding and would love for you to become part of it! Fun, friendly members and an active Discord. We are all looking forward to 9.2.5 when we can do cross faction stuff with our sister Alliance guild!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We’ve had a bit of growth recently and are still looking for more members to make our guild even better! We’d love to have you join us!

3 Likes

Yay for Friday! Happy Weekend everyone!

Evolved is looking for more members to join our 18+ multi-gaming community. If you are looking for a new guild, returning to the game, or just want to hang out with new people and make new friends, give Evolved a try!

2 Likes

Always looking for some fresh faces to do some group content with. We hope to have some cross faction stuff going in 9.2.5 so we are very excited for that. Make sure to check out the OG post. Check out our website and come and join our community!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Evolved is still looking for more members! We’ve started grouping on Wednesday and Thursday nights to run keys or random things like timewalking. Come join us!

3 Likes

Looking for your forever home? Come check out Evolved! We are an 18+ multi-gaming community and would love for you to join in on the fun! We play various other games besides WoW such as Lost Ark, FFXIV, Overwatch and other various shooters.

2 Likes

Hello and greetings everyone. Hope you all having a great day. We always looking for some more friends to join our community. Make sure to check out the top top post so that you can learn about not just our horde guild but our Evolved Gaming Community.

2 Likes

We are still actively recruiting. Come check us out! Lots of good times to be had.

1 Like

Happy reset day everyone. Hope you all got something amazing in the vault this week. We are always looking for some more members to join our community. We have lots to offer. Not just playing WoW, but we got some different games as well. Like FFXIV (Siren), Lost Ark (UNA) and some shooters like COD:Warzone, Apex and Fortnite.

Make sure to check out our website and join the discord server.

2 Likes

Long weekend coming up if you are in the US! Come hang out with us. Run some M+ and just chill and have a good time. We will be having a guild meeting Sunday, 5/29 which would be a great opportunity if you are new to the guild to see future plans and what is going on. Shoot me a message if you have further questions or what more info.

Discord: Weeman#2718
Bnet: Weeman#1910

1 Like

Tonight is our guild meeting and we’ve recently promoted a raid leader! Join discord and check us out!

2 Likes

The long awaited 9.2.5 and we are still waiting… last hour we hope before the servers go up. So for those looking for a guild… as well as a community… make sure to jump to the top post and check us out. We are always looking for some new friends to hang out with.

2 Likes

We’re having our first official raid night next Wednesday/Thursday at 9pm EST! Join us! We’re recruiting all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evolved is still recruiting more to join our amazing community. If you are looking for a place to call home and the chance to make some amazing friends, come check us out! It’s been great being able to see both our Horde and Alliance branches of Evolved grouping up and running stuff together!

Evolved offers more than just World of Wacraft and we have members playing a ton of different games including FFXIV, Lost Ark, Overwatch, and more!!

1 Like

We are starting our raids tonight! We raid Wednesday’s and Thursday’s from 9-11EST. Starting with normal and eventually moving to Heroic once we clear. Great time to join the guild and our raid team! Raiding is not required if that’s not what you’re in to. We have many activities through the week and there is always something going on. Reach out to one of us if there are any questions!

1 Like

Hey! Do you guys have an active M+ community? I’m a 2k io hpally mostly interested in M+ but I’ve reached the point where I’d like to start running +15s and up with a group of more experienced players to help me learn. I’m 259 ilvl and would be POTENTIALLY interested in raiding if I find a guild I enjoy. I’ve been an AOTC raider multiple times and have a Cutting Edge achievement under my belt.

If you don’t need an hpally it’s fine, I’m mostly interested in M+. I have 0 raiding experience this expansion (returned a month ago after not playing since launch) but I’d watch extensive videos of fights beforehand to prepare.

2 Likes

Are you looking for more then just a guild? Are you looking for something more social? Are you looking for a community that in the drought of a game members play different games with each other? Well make sure to check out the original post at the top and check out our Website and Discord.

Come and ask some questions and see if we are the right fit for you.

1 Like

Evolved is looking for more members to join our 18+ multi-gaming community. If you are looking for a new guild, returning to the game, or just want to hang out with new people and make new friends, give Evolved a try!