[Main Thread] Dreadscar Rift/Niskara Crashing - Error 132

Yeah so I have the same issue with this (I logged my character out in the rift). The game crashes everytime.
I even tried a character unstuck and it did not work, as it’s showing my character still in the rift.

4 Likes

Hoping for a blue post on this at some point?

4 Likes

I hate when I have to stop progress on a quest line because of a bug in the chain. Tried to do The Heart of the Dreadscar and when I attempt to go through the portal the window pops up with a report window and then closes out of the entire game. Happens every time I log in and try to go through it. I really hope they fix this soon as this chain hanging around unfinished really bothers me.

5 Likes

Same here. I can log into all my toons except this warlock, who is in the Dreadscar Rift. When I try to log onto my warlock, I get a fatal error message and the game crashes. I’ve tried deleting my cache/temp files and my addons.

2 Likes

There is another thread on this exact same thing:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/logging-in-causing-game-to-crash/1550330

1 Like

Hey y’all,

It looks like there is a bug affecting the warlock class hall that is currently being investigated.

18 Likes

I’ve been hearing that its affecting other legion content as well.

2 Likes

Just a heads up, as one of the people that initially reported this. It’s not just Warlock class hall thats affected. A lot of people have been having issues with Order Hall campaign maps causing the same crash.

4 Likes

Also, Niskara is affected. Blood DKs and Warriors can’t continue their campaign as of the moment.

4 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one. Disabled my addons, no luck, updated them and tried, no luck. Not an addon issue.

2 Likes

Same issue. I’ve tried everything Blizzard recommended to no avail.

To make matters worse, the “character stuck” tool doesn’t work. I’ve tried it twice now, and my character is still stuck in the order hall.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well so if more than two people are having the same issue, can’t be them. Trying to post the bug report and ticket to Blizz. Guess we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

The only way to get your character “unstuck” is to create a ticket to ask them to manual move it.

2 Likes

As well experiencing crashes entering the order hall but see blizzard is doing something about it tmrw 7am (PDT) and back up approx 8am (PDT)

2 Likes

The portal to Iskara makes my game crash and I’m a hunter so I can confirm it’s not just Warlocks

2 Likes

I’m having this same problem occurring with my warlock. 03/22/2023

1 Like

Having multiple issues with different Legion content like warlock order hall and paladin quests such as Aponi’s Trail, pretty much anything needing you to head into an instance that isn’t a dungeon is crashing.

1 Like

Just crashed three times. Once when the scenario was playing out, and then twice after reloading the game once and walking through the portal manually, and a second time after scanning game files.

1 Like

The bug still persists and was not resolved in the downtime this morning.

2 Likes

Any update as to resolution for this as it is impacting pretty much all Legion content?

2 Likes