Can't undelete character on locked server

Hello, I’m trying to recover my deleted character on Faerlina. I thought that because of the lock I wouldn’t be able to.

After a quick google search I saw that people were having this same problem two years ago and there was a hotfix pushed so that people were able to restore their characters on locked servers.

I’m aware of the emergency service outage, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

edit: This is the forum post I cited in my original post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/restoring-a-character-on-a-locked-realm/501922/45

It was confirmed to be a bug and was hotfixed.

If the thread returns a 404 just refresh and it should pop up.

Customer Support is a forum for players to assist other players. Unfortunately there is absolutely no staff that comes here aside from our SFAs who try offer advice and insight and to keep us hoodlums in line.

This issue, would be better suited to the Bug Report forum for the Devs to be able to see. Mind you, it isn’t likely to garner a response from a Blue as it’s a one-way forum for the most part, but the issue will be seen and noted for investigation. You can edit your original post and move it over to there. It’s just that posting here really won’t do anything without the proper staff to see it.

As far as I’m aware, you need to have an existing character on a locked realm in order to create or undelete another on that locked realm.

2 Likes

Oh, ok thanks for the heads up.

I’ll make a post on the bug report forums to bring awareness to the issue, but I’ll leave this post up for the time being on the off chance that the blues could help me out.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like