All-Troll Customization Megathread

From the maker that brought you the Forsaken Customization Thread I come now to help the Trolls (have a Zandalari Shammy Alt I love)

1. FIRST AND FOREMOST: Troll Beards

They are already present in the lore multiple times over, including Vol’jin since Warcraft, yet in-game we do not have them:

1. Relatedly, there is no Black Hair option for Trolls. Just straight up Black Hair. Why not?!?!

2. Greater Jewelry Options, like Prientess Alun’za in Atal’Dazar

Note these are modeled off of IRL traditional neck rings used in many cultures, particularly various Southeast Asian and Sub-Saharan African peoples!

Maybe also double down on the “Incan” motifs of the Zandalari and use more Andean traditional jewlery:

1. Greater eye color options

In game we see many Loa-devotees have different eye colors: Zul has yellow eyes, Yamza (Shadra) has purple, some hearthstone characters have blue or red, and each Loa has specific eye colors that can be used!

1. Greater tattoo design and color options

Similarly, there are many cases of different tattoos in-game for the NPCs, such as Blue Tattoos, or more Loa-specific tattoos. It would be cool if all trolls got one tattoo design per “major loa”.

Similarly the full gold “plating” tattoo that priestess Alun’za has above!!!

1. Greater Body Variation, particularly Amani and Dire bodies.

I think Blood Elves could do some Land Return for the Amani and the Amani join the Horde with all the Trolls unifying under Talanji to justify it!

It is time for Thicc Trolls

1. Greater tusk customization (eg Loa-themed or just generic pattern designs on the bone)

2. Troll Heritage Armor? Maybe? Perhaps?

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XBBX1L

s/o to SinWhoe on twitter for his help in compiling this stuff and doing many threads on this and being the IRL Troll Prophet for Customizations

https://twitter.com/SinWhoe

Another thread on this:

56 Likes

Trolls should have beards already

And I’d totally play a burly troll

11 Likes

I fully support more options for Trolls. These look amazing!

10 Likes

More hairstyles for my zandalari trolls, please!

10 Likes

I’d like options to reflect worship of Bwondsamdi on Zandalari as well. Plus mummy wrap skin for Zandalari and Darkspear Death Knights.

11 Likes

Yes to all of this! It is staggering that they didn’t add beards with the new customisations in 9.0.

6 Likes

Let us play as the buff trolls.

6 Likes

Troll Beards deserve more support!

5 Likes

Beards for Trolls!

6 Likes

Glorious! I support this thread immensely!

3 Likes

Come on, guys, show the trolls some love.

8 Likes

Bro if they added Dire Trolls, Orcs & Taurens would go extinct player-wise.

2 Likes

Imagine Dire Troll Warlocks

Summon a felguard half his side lmao

3 Likes

Gonna throw out there that we NEED to have Zul’jin’s face mask as an option for heritage armor for the Darkspear. I mean, give them a fancy voodoo mask AND the Zul’jin cloth wrap too. (and yes I know he’s Amani but we aren’t getting Amani and I want a ZJ mask…)

And speaking of heritage armor, please have it ACTUALLY FIT trolls and not only look good on humans. :neutral_face:

Other things: more paint, more bones and more fetishes! maybe some more face options…

1 Like

If that’s ever a thing it has to be for Revantusk.

2 Likes

A note from my sister;

AY MON! Great tred ya havin’ but don’t forget abot me now, mon!

I think she wants you to include more stuff for the women. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What does she feel is missing from the list! I will add anything that is suggested

Tusks, more tusk options in general. And tusk jewellery, for both genders!

4 Likes

I would like an updated version of the bone/wood armor that came out in TBC for plate and mail wearers. The set isn’t bad but I think it could be improved upon now.

3 Likes

I already do.