Abominable Stitching Table Broken

Reloaded multiple times, tried on a different PC with a fresh install no addons, disabled Addons on main PC but still cannot interact with the abominable stitching table crafting menu. Trying to select any of the craftable options ( in my case trying to get unity) does absolutely nothing.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix?

4 Likes

I’m having this same issue with the Protoform Synthesis table for both the mounts and pets, likely any table, has not been tested. I can’t interact with anything on the menu. I’ve tried disabling all addons and reloading. Nothing working.

2 Likes

Also wondering if anyone has a fix for this. Need for my Veilstrider acheivement T_T

Also having this issue, not only can this crappy RNG prevent me from getting the achievement for my title. (I only need 2 more quest complete, which have not spawned in the past several weeks), now the final appearance I need cant be crafted for the second to last achievement I need because the table wont let me select it. Secondly why does the necrolord achievement require so many minor acheivements when the others are a single acheivement…WoWhead has been complaining about this for months, but Blizz just doesnt seem to care.

Can confirm this is not working. Tested with all addons disabled too.

Please fix, I’d say it’s embarrassing that this made it through QA but we all know there’s no QA department anymore.

Boop up - limited time VERY SOON to be removed achievements are on the line here blizzard! Respond!

1 Like

see my comment here ^

1 Like

Another solution:

1. Use the search bar to filter down to what you want to craft
  2. Close the Abominable Stitching Window
  3. Open it back up
  4. Should default to what you searched for, and you can now click the Stitcher button
1 Like