[A] [Sargeras] <Slightly Toxic> Tu/W 8-11CST-AOTC focused - recruiting exceptional Heals/DPS for raid!

Slightly Toxic is an AOTC raiding guild that is tired of the mythic raiding scene. Our core of members is happy pushing through normal and then achieving AOTC while shooting the sh*t with each other. Several of us challenge ourselves in other aspects of the game by pushing rating in mythic plus or PvP. As we throttle back and reconvene, we hope to fill our ranks with like-minded people who enjoy the game but aren’t concerned with achieving CE (until they make mythic raiding 10 man). We are currently trying to fill all roles for our raiding roster as well as casual players, PvPers or key pushers. Alts will be welcome to come raid as long as they are raid ready and balance the roles of the raiding roster. We want to have fun but we also don’t want raiding to become a drag as we expect everyone to come prepared and not be carried.

Update We are in dire need for more healers for M+ and potentially raid.

Raid Days/Times

Tu/W 8-11 CST

Classes/Specs Recruiting

Ranged

OPEN

Melee

FULL

Healers

FULL

Tanks

FULL

The listed above is what we desire but are open to other classes with exceptional players.

Please contact me on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

Or my fellow officer Sluff on discord;

Sluff#9696

Safe Travels!

3 Likes

SAFE TRAVELS? HOW ABOUT HAPPY HUNTING?
… i mean bump

bump it up for some proggers and roster gaps being filled!

just a little bumpage…

bumppppppppppppp it up

proggers, let’s go

take it to the top ! guild progression

Bumpity bump

1 Like

bump for needs, progress and day changes!

take it to the top!

bump it up to the top

bump it up!

Take it up to the tippy top bb