Urgent bug for arc surge rewards

Same problem f or me, iPhone 11

Same problem guys, Ulefone 12S, android 12

Same issue found for me.

iPhone XS

As the same bug here it make me can not Compete the quests and those ppl who are keep swapping on the unlimite golds is going to make this game very unfair.

same arclight surge reward problem.
device : ipad air 5

There is a post from the Warcraft Rumble Discord:

http s://i.imgur.com/brUCMDm.png

“Aezztra — Yesterday at 4:45 PM
We’re aware of an exploit for Arclight Surge, we are fixing the bug presently and will be looking into any exploitative actions taken by players. I will follow up with more details soon.”

Same is happening with me
Device type: phone
Device Model: redmi note 12 pro+
Device Operating System: Android
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0.81564

Same bug here, Android phone.

Yeah its happening to everyone. Tested several times with the same result on all types of system or equipment.

Same here
Device Type: Pixel / Android
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.13.0

Hi, same here, i did any time, but not reward then when i reconnected i earned gold and this could yet do the quests to earn gold.
Sorry for my english, i’m french.

Same here I didn’t get my gold after doing a mission so I did it 3 times to try and get my reward, after restarting the game I had 180 gold.

Device: iPhone
Game version: latest patch

Same here, it actually allows me to repeat the quest indefinitely and will give me gold for each completion after logging back in!

Same for me… I could complete it several times… you receive gold after restart…

same for me…a lot of gold after restarting the game
ios / iphone 12

Same thing.
android
Realme neo2 gt 5g
3.0.0 (15.12.2023)

Same thing on my Galaxy S23, but I think it’s pretty well documented that this is happening for all users. I completed the first mission a handful of times more just for fun, and then I realized I received the gold the next time I launched the game.

I warned my guildmates, as I see it also adjusted our guild XP, and we all agreed not to play any more Arclight missions until it’s resolved.

same bug here, did a few runs but maybe I shouldn’t have …

Got the same problem on iPhone 14 did a lot retry’s got me maybe 400 gold… will i get banned?

same problem on oneplus 9 pro android v13, what to do now i stopped playing to avoid ban