Problem with Arclight Surge

Device type: IPhone
Device model: 13 Pro Max
Operating system: IOS 17.1.2
Warcraft Rumble App version: 3.0.0

Arclight not completing and does not award rewards. Log out and in and gain coins.

Same issue. I am working on heroic versions of the area affected by arclight surge and just wanted to get back to that progress. I did not think I would be awarded twice for completing the stage; just thought it was a visual bug not showing the cleared map. Feel free to take back the one stage gold completed twice, but please donā€™t punish players who are not massively exploiting the bug.

Android 12, Pixel 5a 5g

3 Likes

Device model: 11
Operating system: IOS 16.6.1
Warcraft Rumble App version: 3.0.0

Same problem, I donā€™t receive gold. It starts only after a reboot. Can be done many times. When will this bug be fixed?

Iphone 11 Pro Max
Latest iOS and App version.
Same issues and i tried to relog since 30 minutes ago, but i have a connection error.

I exploited the game and took over 5k goldā€¦and now when i try to enter the game it says unable to connect to serverā€¦is this my fault or yours? I dont care because of your stupid programers makes the bad patch OR whateverā€¦Just fix this connection. I DIDNT PAY to play the game and this is your fault.

Device model: 13 Pro Max
Operating system: IOS 17.1.2
Warcraft Rumble App version: 3.0.0.81564/81893

Connection error - unable to connect - i did it couple of times (gold farm) and if u guys ban me for that itā€™s a joke - you provide a game with a bug - we use it and you guys ban us for playing version of game you provided? :smiley: You can remove gold if it break economy of the game but blame devs and not the players for abusing systems you provided - Blizzard wake up

3 Likes

Device Type: Android
Device Model: S23+
Device Operating System: Android 14
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0

Exactly that I wanted to say!

Chill ppl, no1 is banned yet, they are fixing bugā€¦ i didnā€™t exploit and cant enter too

Working and fixed - got banned last time in other blizz game for exploiting bug like that so chill or not it can happen - ve a good game all

2nd archlight doesnā€™t appear on map.
Can only finished 1 archlight series. i finished all heroic on westfall. Message appears there are archlight quests on wertfall but canā€™t get in?

Thereā€™s only one at a time now. One zone surges 4 times a week instead of 2 at a time 2 times a week.

I did one boss, collected the gold, and then the one surge disappeared all together before I could even try the others.

I havenā€™t got any arclight surge mission since the last sunday. Am I the only one?

Logged in, got message that there was an Arclight Surge. There is no surge on the map.

Device type: iPhone
Device model: SE
Operating system: iOS 16.6.1
Warcraft Rumble App version: 3.0.0.81564/82006

Not any Arclight Surge mission since last sunday. Nothing on the map.

Device Type: iPhone SE / iPad
Device Operating System: IOS 17.0.3
Warcraft Rumble App Version: 3.0.0

Earlier this week I did not get War Chest credit for the last Arclight mission. On 12/21 the game said Duskwood and Elwynn were surging, but only Duskwood showed Arclight missions. No amount of restarting/relogging in on either of my devices got the Elwynn Arclight missions to show up, so I am out gold and War Chest credits.

Device type: Samsung
Device model: Galaxy S21

Itā€™s been like this for some time, I only see one arclight surge when I should see two. This has created a unsatisfactory experience, as I canā€™t get gold to progress anymore without buying any.

1 Like

About every two days it says an Arxlight surge is available but nothing is active. About two times per week it says it is surging in two places and one of them is available to complete. It seems buggy because the game is not responding as the messaging indicates it should be.

1 Like

IPhone 14
Ios 16.2

Get notification that surge is starting but the zone is normal. Has happened twice in two weeks