Only one daily quest today

They changed the quest limit?

Me too. Only one quest daily. (2 days already)
*Play PVP to reach daily prize.

Device: POCO X6 Pro
System: Android

Same. One quest per day since patch.

Same.
iPhone 14 Pro Max
iOS 17.4.1

Iphone 11 same issue

Same here two days in a row!

Same Problem here. This is Bullsh*t

Same issue here two days in a row.
iPhone 13 Pro Max
iOS 16.7.2

Had this issue two days in a row too.
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iOS 17.3.1
Game version 5.22.0 (App Store) - 5.0.0.90685/91744 (in game)

Here the same. Yesterday I played only 1 quest in the morning. After this no more available. Today I have had quests. But I closed the game. I wanted to play later
When I locked in, there was no more quest and I have to wait til midnight
It must be a mistake. I hope it will be fixed soon. Like this the game is wasted time. No fun to play it like this and I regret I spent some money

Just happened, that I won one PvP battle and next the quests were completely gone.

Le même probleme depuis hier,
c’est pénible !!

Same here, only one quest for myself for the past 3 days. It is beyond frustrating.

This happened to me after I downloaded a patch on (I think) 4/16. It’s been at least two days of being limited to one quest before the 12am disabled button shows up.

Same issue.

0 quest yersterday and only one today

Iphone 15
iOS 17.4.1
Game is up to date too

Same here!! Hopefully they can address this soon

Same thing here. I can only complete a single quest per day.

How can we do Darkmoon quests if we don’t have enough quests?

Same issue here for 3 days now. I have read they are aware of the issue yet I have not seen any official post about it nor an eta if ever it will be fixed. Whats even more frusterating is if you purchased the arclight booster you are essentially being ripped off each day you are unable to quest. Not only the “new” 8 a day limit but all the banked ones that were wiped out.

They finally fix the fog bug only to do something like this. Literally one quest and then it says 12AM. One single round in 24 hours? Good grief.

Please fix asap.

same here. annoying as hell